I'm not brave enough but is anyone willing to?

Soldato
I actually have to tie my hair up now. It gets in my face otherwise. I last got it cut early march last year. I'm booked in to finally get it cut on Saturday though!

Soldato
I went from mid-March to the beginning of this March without a cut. Had to give in and let Mrs Cheesyboy give it a trim at that stage, as I started interviewing for a job change.

It was fairly long. Had to tie it up to keep it out of my face when I was doing active stuff.

Caporegime
Anyone get their hair trimmed today now that the barbers opened all over? I nearly forgot what it felt like having wind blowing on my ears, 3 months was too long :D

Ia9eTOe.jpg

Genuinely think you looked better before. Possibly due to zero side burns. I can't stand that style or whatever it is there's a guy at work who shaves his sideburns off and makes him look like US military from the old movies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
uAxQMAS.gif

Soldato
Been cutting my hair since the start of lockdown, 8 all over the top, and 1/2 on the sides, trying to pretend I can fade.

They're not the best but I've had worse from barbers, not even sure I'll ever go back to one now I've got the clippers and saving a tenner every month.

@mrk both styles look good my guy <3

Caporegime
Who even wants a beard/moustache? All they do is interfere with food and drink. No thanks.
Beard dandruff is the worst. thing. ever.

I don't especially like having a beard but the damn thing keeps growing back when I get rid of it. Never takes the hint.

Soldato

I don't especially like having a beard but the damn thing keeps growing back when I get rid of it. Never takes the hint.
I always had a beard, probably for the last 40 years mostly. Now it is just too white. Corbynesque in fact. Post #72 above shows it in my moustache which will eventually go too. It means I need to shave and a Bic razor no longer lasts 12 months.:)

Man of Honour

I didn't even know that was a thing.

I have very pale skin and very dark hair that grows like undergrowth in a rainforest. I look stubbly if I don't shave twice a day and I grow a beard in less than a week (as I've found out a couple of times during lockdown). It's an inconvenience. The hair on the top of my head is disappearing. Why not the hair on the bottom of my head? Another strike against the silly idea of intelligent design. Hair on the top of a person's head serves a purpose (protection from UV) so if there was any intelligent design in the process it would stay. And ear hair wouldn't be a thing. What's the point of ear hair? Intelligent design my arse.

Soldato
I've been running a Gillette Fusion Proglide razor over my head twice a week for the last few years for that National Front free hugs look, so lockdown hasn't changed my haircut needs. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom