Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
New laptop. Feels like i've been waiting ages for this!

Dell Inspiron 5000 Feels lovely compared to my older Inspiron 7000. Liking having the numpad back.

I really liked the look of the 14" version which is really light but i don't really travel enough to justify the lightness vs the smaller screen.

48hEKiv.png

What's the screen wobble on the 15" version like? I bought and returned the 14" model recently as typing on it make the screen significantly wobble, to the point of annoyance. Mine might have had loose screws in the hinge but there's no easy way to tighten them yourself.

Soldato
What's the screen wobble on the 15" version like? I bought and returned the 14" model recently as typing on it make the screen significantly wobble, to the point of annoyance. Mine might have had loose screws in the hinge but there's no easy way to tighten them yourself.

It's not too bad (noticable though), although i generally type on a keyboard/mouse so any wobble doesn't really bother me.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
My Model O wireless in white finally arrived, fits well into the theme.

DSCF9594.jpg

Soldato
I don’t agree that pictures of purchased trainers should be banned in this thread - the discussion, yes, as that is/can be annoying, take that to the trainer thread. But outright banning photos of new trainers ? :/

Soldato
Good stuff on the rule change. Bunch of crusty old neckbeards can't deal with the convo not revolving around their preferred subjects.

Do you all go up to other people chatting amongst themselves in public and jut in to tell them they are ridiculous?

Soldato
Some of the trainers are utterly woeful, but I don't agree that they shouldn't be allowed to post them.

It's not too bad (noticable though), although i generally type on a keyboard/mouse so any wobble doesn't really bother me.

Thanks for letting me know, I think it's part of the design to lift the laptop up.

Commissario
I don’t agree that pictures of purchased trainers should be banned in this thread - the discussion, yes, as that is/can be annoying, take that to the trainer thread. But outright banning photos of new trainers ? :/
It'll get changed back, but the discussion was getting tiresome.

Commissario
Bit pathetic, they're posting what they've purchased (as per the thread) and because a bunch of old farts don't like it they throw their toys out the pram.

Standard GD I guess.
Nothing pathetic, it’s the continual discussion about them that’s just dragged on and on and on. As it happens, I made the post and someone else edited the thread title so clearly I wasn’t the only person thinking the same.

Back
Top Bottom