Best type of dulux white paint for bedroom?

Soldato
Hi, does anyone have any ideas what is a nice white paint from Dulux to use in bedroom with sunlight coming in? I see Almond White, White Mist, Cornflower White and so on. Cheers

Soldato
they're all slightly different shades of off-white. If you want it to be *white* you need pure brilliant white. Otherwise it's down to which one you prefer.

Soldato
I've used their light and space paint in Afew rooms not tried white but always pleased with the result not sure if suitable for you, blurb,
This Dulux Light and Space Matt Emulsion Paint is ideal for use in smaller rooms as the paint reflects twice as much light.

Soldato
I've used their light and space paint in Afew rooms not tried white but always pleased with the result not sure if suitable for you, blurb,
This Dulux Light and Space Matt Emulsion Paint is ideal for use in smaller rooms as the paint reflects twice as much light.

we've used this recently, one thing i found compared to other dulux is that it seemed significantly more smattery when rolled on.
Not as issue as we had dust sheets over everything, but following the use of kitchen and bathroom paint previously i felt many more globs splattering around.
It does brighten the room very nicely, seems to do what it is designed to do.

Soldato
We used almond white in the kitchen and hallway. It's nice.
Read the Light and Space paint doesn't cover well, so I avoided it.
Photo maybe not helpful and night time with lights.
mTV0PhL.jpg
x91RKvr.jpg

Soldato
Had no issue with light and space coverage, I'm a notorious tight git and wouldn't pay those prices if it didn't, no idea what this colour is because it takes on so many, probably waste of time posting pic but hey ho

Screenshot-20210412-054950-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom