Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Mine's the same colour, I have an Avant :)

Quite an upgrade from a Vectra you got there!

Nice too. I like the Avants and Daytona Grey is probably my favourite colour on Audis'.

It's a heck of an upgrade from the Vectra. It's a whole new level for us. The kids love it as they have so much space in the back (not to mention their own individual climate control and heated seats).

Soldato
Nice too. I like the Avants and Daytona Grey is probably my favourite colour on Audis'.

It's a heck of an upgrade from the Vectra. It's a whole new level for us. The kids love it as they have so much space in the back (not to mention their own individual climate control and heated seats).

Very nice! Really wanted 4 zone climate but it's not easy to find one with everything you want on it so I made a compromise on that.

Soldato
I have 4 zone climate and rear seat heating, honestly its a bit pointless, not a single rear passenger has ever used it. Better than a blanking plate though hey.

Caporegime
So I bought this for a laugh; I've always wanted an LS400 and I wanted to own a V8 before they all go away. Everything works that I've tried: Sat Nav, Auto Lights, Air Con, Pulsating Mirrors - I'm not sure what else it's got but I'm sure I'll discover more. It drives superbly so I'm happy it's lived up to the expectation of dull Japanese refinement. My previous car was a DC2 so it's somewhat at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Parked in it's second parking space, hohoho-V8-banter-hohoho
eyTfMPe.jpg

It's so unapologetically 90's on the inside, I love it.
vgSbnaD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom