UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 15th April 2021]

Soldato
I'm utterly delighted for Poch. He got Neymar to work his ass off for the team (even if he did miss 1000 chances)

Also - that is the look of a man doing soooooooo much better than his ****face ex :)

Caporegime
PSG beat a depleted side. Not really sure what is to dance and sing about. Like I said United had them beat in head to head if Fred didn't get sent off.

I actually want to get behind Liverpool or Dortmund now as the other remaining 3 teams are nothing but money teams.

As unlikely as it is but if Zindane manages to win it will justify him as a top manager in my eyes. They were almost dropping out into the Europa League at one point.

Associate
Fancy City to get knocked out tonight. Will all fall apart like the last time all this quadruple rubbish was constantly touted. You can see they are on the verge of it starting to unravel.

Soldato
#LFC line up v Real Madrid: Alisson, Trent AA, Phillips, Kabak, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Salah, Firmino, Mane

Jota benched along with thiago not starting is a dumb move by klopp In my view

Back
Top Bottom