I'm not brave enough but is anyone willing to?

Soldato
Ah hair, I remember thee. Great thick dark auburn locks I remember. Nowadays there isn't a great deal of it left and when it grows its looks not so much the hippie look but more like Father Jack. Only with less of it to go around.

Soldato
I didn't even know that was a thing.

I have very pale skin and very dark hair that grows like undergrowth in a rainforest. I look stubbly if I don't shave twice a day and I grow a beard in less than a week (as I've found out a couple of times during lockdown). It's an inconvenience. The hair on the top of my head is disappearing. Why not the hair on the bottom of my head? Another strike against the silly idea of intelligent design. Hair on the top of a person's head serves a purpose (protection from UV) so if there was any intelligent design in the process it would stay. And ear hair wouldn't be a thing. What's the point of ear hair? Intelligent design my arse.
TIL why we have head hair.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
November:
RW5K0a5l.png.jpg

Today:
vPxe1ldl.png.jpg

I'm kinda liking it long, don't think it's been this long since I was in high school. Will have to get it tidied up at some point though. Told the other half I'm going to go full gandalf seeing as they grey is setting in.

Soldato
I've not had my hair cut since the day before the first lockdown last year!

I don't think I'm going to bother getting it cut any time soon either. First time I've had my hair this long and it actually suits me so it's going to be going indefinitely.
I'll probably need to visit the barbers at some point to get it shaped up but I wont be cutting the bulk of it.

The money I would've saved from getting my haircut every 2-3 weeks wont be going into my pocket though as it means I'll need to buy a new motorbike helmet soon :o

Caporegime
Had to do mine for job interviews a couple of months ago. Tried with my beard trimmer and failed miserably. Basically shaved half a side!

Cue me having to sign up for amazon prime trial for next day delivery (now cancelled)

Did it , actually think I did it better than hair dresser. Going to keep doing it myself!
Longest grade on top and short sides looks good!

This was mine after I did it myself (only clippers)
I don't have a before shot. Because.. A mullet Was Forming!

qfUXOcf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom