Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
New rubber :cool:

rocket-ron.jpg

Bring on the dried mud terrain on Sunday :cool:

Soldato
Good stuff on the rule change. Bunch of crusty old neckbeards can't deal with the convo not revolving around their preferred subjects.

Do you all go up to other people chatting amongst themselves in public and jut in to tell them they are ridiculous?

Standard OCUK. A discussion forum as long as you discuss what the mods want.

Don
Standard OCUK. A discussion forum as long as you discuss what the mods want.

Somebody posted a massive number of pictures of some trainers asking whether other posters thought there were fakes or pre-owned.

It turned from a "show us your purchases" to "let's talk about collecting trainers".

All of the posters in the "shares and stocks" thread could start posting every single transaction of shares that they buy in here and why, and I would also hope that the mods blocked that kind of posting too.

Buy a pair of shoes that you're going to wear, post away. Buying trainers as a speculative investment and talking about xx & yy value, take it to a dedicated thread.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Somebody posted a massive number of pictures of some trainers asking whether other posters thought there were fakes or pre-owned.

It turned from a "show us your purchases" to "let's talk about collecting trainers".

All of the posters in the "shares and stocks" thread could start posting every single transaction of shares that they buy in here and why, and I would also hope that the mods blocked that kind of posting too.

Buy a pair of shoes that you're going to wear, post away. Buying trainers as a speculative investment and talking about xx & yy value, take it to a dedicated thread.

+1

(still sad we have no like button :()

Caporegime
Quite agree. Post a pic of some trainers. Fine. But the endless discussions belong elsewear.

Personally I don't get the trainer thing. But each to their own

Soldato
Quite agree. Post a pic of some trainers. Fine. But the endless discussions belong elsewear.

Personally I don't get the trainer thing. But each to their own
Aye this is where I stand. By all means post the pictures of the trainers, but take any discussion to the trainer thread :) likewise with anything else posted really.

Back
Top Bottom