Biggest most expensive house ever

Soldato
I like producer Michael's videos, does cars and watches also, but the house is too sterile and hard and hotel like.
I would be happy with direct beach access and enough space for all my visiting family.
Being single this is the Lifestyle I would adopt in this property, just saying

Caporegime
looks kinda clinical and office like.

no way would it ever feel like a home when it has no charm or character

most the rooms are way too big you wouldn't want to walk to the other side to get something cos it's too far

Soldato
OP
looks kinda clinical and office like.

no way would it ever feel like a home when it has no charm or character

most the rooms are way too big you wouldn't want to walk to the other side to get something cos it's too far

You'd probably end up spending 95% of your time in one room.

Caporegime
You'd probably end up spending 95% of your time in one room.
and carrying a bottle around to pee in because the toilets just too damn far

the ideal house imo is probably something like
like 4-5 bedrooms, big kitchen, dining room, living room, study/quiet room, kids play area
a couple of small storage spaces and a double garage.

the rooms don't need to be massive either just like 4x the size of a standard double bedroom in a regular house

all of the 10 bedrooms, 20 bathrooms etc is utter bonkers

Soldato

Following up for this house. Michael did an interview with the developer and good god is it a car crash!

I was undecided by the house tour as there were elements of the design both interior and exterior that I liked, not just from the opulent over the top aspect but I also felt that it wasn't really offering anything we haven't seen before albeit on a smaller scale. But sadly reading up on the developer and how he comes across in the final video has completely taken the shine of the house for me.

Caporegime
We watched the first one, Jesus not only is the house horrible, but the Trump/McCartney knock-off is an utter idiot, the editing is terrible, no gimbal for the camera, total amateur hour.

Really makes me appreciate Enes's tours (even if "Mikey get a close up" has become a meme in my house).

Soldato
I would much prefer something built to be cosy and homely. To me, while that house shows of wealth, it just screams to me of trophy house. Built to impress the neighbours not the owner. Something like this would be nice...
looks horrid. like a moire pattern or battleship camo

Soldato
When they were walking around the nightclub and he was talking about the massive tv screen, he said it was made of cubes, any one know what tech this is? My Google foo was mostly finding tv stands lol

Man of Honour
the ideal house imo is probably something like
like 4-5 bedrooms, big kitchen, dining room, living room, study/quiet room, kids play area
a couple of small storage spaces and a double garage.

the rooms don't need to be massive either just like 4x the size of a standard double bedroom in a regular house

all of the 10 bedrooms, 20 bathrooms etc is utter bonkers
Guess it depends on what you want to do there, personally if I was a billionaire I'd probably want more than 4-5 bedrooms to accommodate guests - my Gran had an 8 bedroom house (although 3 of those were attic rooms and hence wouldn't be officially approved as bedrooms these days I expect) and I have fond memories of childhood holidays there with my cousins families staying at the same time. I'd want a large games room of some description, probably at least two living rooms (one more of a private area for grown-ups). Utility room, pantry. It all adds up pretty quick, realistically any house I end up owning is probably going to be a third of the size I'd want it at best.

Although one thing I'd probably want that would keep the main residence size down would be an annex, so you can have guests staying but in their own private area.

Soldato
When they were walking around the nightclub and he was talking about the massive tv screen, he said it was made of cubes, any one know what tech this is? My Google foo was mostly finding tv stands lol

Could be Samsung's The Wall as @dLockers says but it's probably a typical modular led panel display/video-wall (eg - 500x500mm led panels that clip together to form the final display) that you would see at concerts/events or used for digital signage.

Caporegime
I started a thread on this in GD as I hadn't seen it posted here. Have seen this house before, I'm sure Producer Michael has filmed the outside of it previously. Didn't realise how much of a deluded lunatic/ego maniac the property developer was, perhaps he should run for President soon?

The artificial flowers for "sustainability" in the first video was a bit WTF??, some garbled mention of charity work, mentions his ex a few too many times even wants to show them her music video in the cinema... then that last video. The guy is a complete nut case, I guess that final interview was a condition for being able to view the house. Somehow he's magically going to become a boxing promoter or convince a bunch of live celebrity singers + the estates of some dead ones to allow some performance at his house + including his ex in the lineup... :cry::cry::cry:

On the house itself, lots of it is just unnecessary, I'm not knocking all the entertainment stuff, if you're a billionaire and want a cinema or a bowling alley then that's pretty cool, the gym doesn't need a juice bar tho! FFS!!! The master bedroom balcony pool is just weird.

I think in LA, in a place like that, a better flex would be to have a massive garden, really well designed maybe with a natural swimming pond. The house itself is like 35k sq ft, maybe better to have it as more like 15-20k sq ft, keep a subterranean-ish cinema, pool, gym but ditch some of the other nonsense.

I think in the UK the idea lottery winner home is a more traditional large house but with an entertainment barn on-site for the big garage, cinema, bowling alley etc.. and a subterranean or separate pool. Or similarly some modern house or Huf-Haus type thing with entertainment barn. no need for this monstrosity no matter how wealthy you are.

For example this place in Cornwall makes use of barns:

One barn for the red cars:
ZDQ4t2W.jpg

One barn for the white cars + helicopter:
0eq6jF0.jpg

One barn for the motorbikes:
1BhZ3F9.jpg

And another helicopter outside:
sueKiNC.jpg

It's likely some financial consortium will buy it and rent it out for events.

Not sure about that, certainly wouldn't expect anyone to do so from him, possibly at a foreclosure auction... though he is surrounded by some neighbours who have paid in the 10s of millions and plenty of others in the millions for their homes (some of whom might be rather influential figures) and I suspect a bunch of them wouldn't be too happy about events etc.. being held there.

Anyway we should find out soon enough:

https://www.latimes.com/business/re...for-nile-niamis-infamous-mega-mansion-the-one

Niami, known for his brazen personality and wildly ambitious real estate projects, borrowed $82.5 million from Hankey Capital in 2018 to build the extravagant home. Over the last three years, that debt has ballooned to more than $110 million, and Hankey wants its money.

According to a document obtained by The Times, the lender just served Niami a notice of default on the prized property, which is considered the first step in the foreclosure process. If Niami can’t repay the loan in 90 days, Hankey could force a sale of the home.
[...]
“We felt the owner of ‘The One’ was distracted from the job at hand, which is to bring the biggest and best house in the United States to market for sale,” said Don Hankey, chairman of Hankey Investment Co. “We hope our actions will kick off the official listing.”

Back
Top Bottom