UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 15th April 2021]

Soldato
You can only think that Klopp wants to really get after Real's midfield - it didn't work last week but it looks like that's the plan again today.
I presume that Milner will sit in at right back when Trent goes forward as well, which should take away the ball into that channel that hurt us last week

Soldato
Don't understand Thiago and Jota missing out either. Gini was poor at the weekend, Milner's too old to play twice in a week and neither Mane nor Firmino have done anything for months.
It just doesn't make sense.

Injury aside some decisions by klopp this season just don't add up to me

Soldato
Don't understand Thiago and Jota missing out either. Gini was poor at the weekend, Milner's too old to play twice in a week and neither Mane nor Firmino have done anything for months.
I get Milner and Firmino playing, Firmino was excellent at the weekend. Milner will fill in for Trent giving him licence. Gini is solid but I'd rather have Thiago in over him, and I'd like to see Jota over Mane as well

Soldato
Sorry, just realised you're a Gunners fan. Could mention your Champions League record, but at some point it becomes fish in a barrel (plus I was born round the corner from Highbury and have a real soft spot)
You could mention any gunners record ha, they celebrated pepe dribbling past dijk once as it was there only highlight on a season :p

Soldato
Bit of a toss up but think I'm going to stick BD vs City, see if Haaland remembers where the goal is and ruins the City CL dream before the semi final yet again :p

Back
Top Bottom