UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 15th April 2021]

Man of Honour
We have to stop blasting them high, Courtois is insanely tall, going to be tough to beat him at head height, we need to shoot low and hard not high

Soldato
The attack with him in it is a lot more fluent than the attack without him. We could barely get the ball to our strikers after he went off against Villa. Yes, he misplaces some passes and he's no longer the exceptional player he once was, but he's still the best player we have in that role

Edit: sorry, that was about your post on Bobby, not Mane
It's okay I worked that out, I still don't feel it's enough we need Bobby of old back if not what he offers for me isn't enough.

We are fluffing any chance we do make mind, we should at least have 2 goals with what we have made chance wise

Soldato
It's okay I worked that out, I still don't feel it's enough we need Bobby of old back if not what he offers for me isn't enough.

We are fluffing any chance we do make mind, we should at least have 2 goals with what we have made chance wise
Yeah I agree, in an ideal world we'd have prime Bobby playing, but that's not an option, and Mane, Salah and Jota are too similar to work as a three. Tbh in this match there's an argument for all 4, particularly if time keeps going without a goal

Soldato
Yeah I agree, in an ideal world we'd have prime Bobby playing, but that's not an option, and Mane, Salah and Jota are too similar to work as a three. Tbh in this match there's an argument for all 4, particularly if time keeps going without a goal
I think 2nd half that's what we should do, just go all attack for it.

Madrid will likely just slow it down even further and sit back I suspect

Don
0-0 at HT isn't the worst result but we really could have done with taking at least one of those chances. We need to keep control of the game and if we can get one back, even with 10 minutes to go, Real's arse will start twitching.

fez

fez

Caporegime
City crashing out of the champs league yet again, I see... wonder when Pep will get bored of failing at the quarters finals..

City have been pretty dominant and could easily have had a couple with a little luck. I would still bet on them to go through at this point.

I mean, in an ideal world they lose this, lose to Tottenham in the final and somehow suffer a shock PL implosion and win nothing this season but I think they will win 3/4 trophies myself.

Back
Top Bottom