Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
pmjlMEs.jpg

Just for mugs and flask mugs, none of those poxy little sniff and it's gone stuff.

Snap!

Yes that is vanilla custard pie coffee :p

DSCF9599.jpg

Soldato
Haven't bought any computer hardware for years but since I got into photography I need more space for my laptop. I've been out of the loop and didn't know one could buy such tiny hard drives these days. 4" x 3" is perfect to sit on my kitchen table.

20210414-175707.jpg

Soldato
First guitar. Ibanez GRGR121EX in a rather excellent condition. Restrung since pic with Primo Slinky's and it makes a lovely sound.

Screenshot-2021-04-14-at-23-14-21.png

edit: We have dedicated threads for gym equipment and coffee (and musical instruments...). Are they the next to go? :p

Last edited:
Soldato
How do you find that keyboard in terms of build quality? i wish they did a version of this without the numpad but still keeping the multimedia buttons & volume wheel.
It's good - simple and quite solid, and heavy. I'm coming from a Zowie Celeritas and it's very similar, just a plain no nonsense thing. The aluminium top plate has a slightly harsh almost sharp edge on the underside - if it bothers me I'll sand that down or put tape on.

I'll be putting o-rings on the keycaps to damp the sound when bottoming out, and then I'll give it a few weeks. The keycaps have slightly harsh corners, not as bad as some I've tried. I may swap the caps from my knackered Celeritas.

I know what you mean about the volume wheel - it's my number one requirement, otherwise I just wanted plain ISO UK. No lights, no macros. I'm happy so far :)

Help me out. Is it a statement about the rainforests being wiped out, or a statement about jungle music not being popular anymore?
It's also a play on words.

"Junglist massive" has been misinterpreted several times as "Jungle is massive". But it's 2021 not 1998 so... Jungle was massive :(

Soldato
EVgPiBb.jpg

Turntable I picked up a couple of days ago. Needed a bit of a strip and clean of some wiring on the arm to get it working, but all good now. Still needs a proper clean though!

Back
Top Bottom