Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
I see there's a mid season update about to drop. They've reworked Miami and called it "Miami Strike", it's much smaller and now in the daytime. Apparently it's considered the worst map on Cold War, I completely disagree with that, the worst map, by a country mile, is "Satellite", closely followed by "The Pines". I've been trying to get the Crossbow, I loved the one in BLOPS2, so much rage to give by shooting Snipers with it using the grenade attachment.

Soldato
Mine's not crashing anymore, when it used to all the time

Did you do anything different? Like reinstall it or something? Have you got the series x?

I am tearing my hair out here it's once every 5 minutes, I'm only just getting back into CoD but it's making it unbearable. It seems to happen when the lobby has been filled and it's just about to try and load the map, although does it at different times.

Soldato
Did you do anything different? Like reinstall it or something? Have you got the series x?

I am tearing my hair out here it's once every 5 minutes, I'm only just getting back into CoD but it's making it unbearable. It seems to happen when the lobby has been filled and it's just about to try and load the map, although does it at different times.

Yeap, series X running at 120FPS.

Nope, nothing different, just started working fine all of a sudden a while back :/ Even crossroads strike isn't crashing the game anymore, and that's saying something!

Soldato
Really, really annoyed with the latest patch. So I own modern warfare on console, and MW and CW on PC. I play MW regularly on my series X, yes for some reason when it has done the latest “storage optimisation” it has removed the modern warfare multiplayer pack, forcing me to download 22gb again ffs :/

Soldato
Really, really annoyed with the latest patch. So I own modern warfare on console, and MW and CW on PC. I play MW regularly on my series X, yes for some reason when it has done the latest “storage optimisation” it has removed the modern warfare multiplayer pack, forcing me to download 22gb again ffs :/
That happened to me too! I'm really unhappy with thr stability of the game. I've now moved all my game files to my series x storage which has stopped crashing to dash, but now getting a lot of memory errors and Dev codes.

Soldato

That's the best kind of optimisation of MW imo :D

Soldato
Finally got my first Cold War Nuke!

After a few close calls, I decided to play a bit more... shall we say ... "passive" (read: I was camping like a mofo with the stoner), and got it on Nuketown of all matches :D

Couple of tight moments when I had to move my tent and go fetch a killed enemy's gun after running out of bullets, but managed to just get it... I was shaking :D

AL3uukr.jpg

Soldato
Got the diamond Tac Rifles! Was really struggling with the Stun Camo (flora etc), I didn't realise it's really easy once you set up your load out to have field Mic, Spy plane and Stun grenade together. I had been stuck on 15 kills for a week and then done the next 60 in a day! Long Shots fell once I used a thermal, naff but worked really well with the Type 63. Out of all of them I hated the DMR, the Aug's a joke and needs a nerf.

Soldato
Got the diamond Tac Rifles! Was really struggling with the Stun Camo (flora etc), I didn't realise it's really easy once you set up your load out to have field Mic, Spy plane and Stun grenade together. I had been stuck on 15 kills for a week and then done the next 60 in a day! Long Shots fell once I used a thermal, naff but worked really well with the Type 63. Out of all of them I hated the DMR, the Aug's a joke and needs a nerf.

Nice, wish I could have someone do it for me ... I gave up because I simply don't like playing with any of the Tacs :( . Maybe I'd have pushed through, but since the launcher camos are such a pain, I'm not bothering with dark matter this COD.

Soldato
I agree, I liked the M16 and Aug just because they're so OP but the other two annoyed me to the point where the wife told me off for swearing. On a bit of a roll with the assault rifles, got the Groza, AK47 and KRIG (hated it). Once I started using the thermal for long shots and field mic for stuns they're started to go gold much easier. I heard they've buffed the launchers so you can kill someone with a Jacket now.

Associate
Anyone finding that on cold war mp they are coming across a lot of high playtime players, keep on coming against 500+ players, last night up against 4x 1000 players in one match, needless to say when your team is all double digits with a few low triples (including me) we get anhialted, not an issue as I focus on fun and play snipers when this happens. Just seems strange as I thought sbmm was supposed to prevent this. Pc by the way.

Associate
Time played doesn’t equal skill. I think the 1000 is some zombies lobby glitch/hack anyway
Nope time played doesn't necesarily mean skill, but i'm sure you can appreciate it helps. I mean if someone with a decent level of skill plays the game every night (and has dm ultra camos) surely in the vast majority of cases they will be better than someone who plays once a week. Something that seems to be proven by the scoreboard with the higher level players who increasingly seem to be appearing in my games at least.

Soldato
I agree, I liked the M16 and Aug just because they're so OP but the other two annoyed me to the point where the wife told me off for swearing. On a bit of a roll with the assault rifles, got the Groza, AK47 and KRIG (hated it). Once I started using the thermal for long shots and field mic for stuns they're started to go gold much easier. I heard they've buffed the launchers so you can kill someone with a Jacket now.

I got diamonds in the SMG / AS / Snipe / Shotguns / Pistols / Shotguns ... then started on the launcher and stopped :D
Not worrth it for me, even after the "nerf" .. best to melee people with the thing, but even knifing isn;t fun in this COD, (had an absolute blast knifing in BO4).

I somehow also just realised I'm a sniping "main" now... most used gun being the Tundra, when did that happen?! :D

Back
Top Bottom