The new Arsenal Club Thread - *No Spoilers & Read OP Before Posting*

Man of Honour
DVD's going off" (or words to that effect) but when it was brought up after the game he and Robbie tried to pretend he was joking about Spurs releasing a DVD to mark the game.
I thought that was pathetic, just digging a hole for themselves and makes it look worse when finally gets booted from the show.
I personally thought the news of his death was a bit overplayed, he left under a cloud and whilst I'm sure it's tough for his friends and family I was a bit surprised at all the genpop 'grieving' that was going on.

Man of Honour
Unfortunately fans of the clubs Stan own in the USA despise him and have done for years and he's never sold any of those, so expectations are low.

In other news Balogun has actually signed which means at the least Eddie will be going in the summer if not Laca too.

If that's the case re Nketiah then it's even more baffling why he keeps getting minutes ahead of Balogun.

Underboss
Good news on Balo, odd news with the Spotify bloke. I thought it was just a nothing tweet but it seems to be picking up lots of traction.

Caporegime
According to various reports, Leno wants out this summer. If he does, then we should try and resign Martinez. Suck up to him, give a good contract and promise him the number 1 jersey and I think he’d strongly consider it.

I don’t rate Leno anyway.

Soldato
According to various reports, Leno wants out this summer. If he does, then we should try and resign Martinez. Suck up to him, give a good contract and promise him the number 1 jersey and I think he’d strongly consider it.

He's very average.

Szczesny is coming back when Juventus sign Donnarumma!

Soldato

theres no way martinez will come back

he proved he was number 1 then as soon as leno was fit arteta dropped him why would you go back its like your mrs cheating on you leaving you for the other guy then dumping him and saying its you i really want

Soldato
Literally every single one of them. He's had some good games and made some good saves but he's also a bit of a liability.

Edit
Do you not remember the massive difference Martinez made?

Man of Honour
When the team were struggling for goals he did come up with a bunch of important saves to hang onto whatever points were up for grabs. However over a whole season he's more likely to give away points than save them, not good enough.

Soldato
No what games have you been watching?

He was night and day our best player last season before the injury.

Everton last week maybe? The mistake vs West Ham in March where Bowens shot went under his body? The month previously he was sent off for handling outside the area? 3 mistakes in the Europa league as well inc gifting Vienna a goal.

He's a liability.

Back
Top Bottom