Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Oh its THAT one is it? I didn't put 2 and 2 together... :p

Regardless, I didn't and still don't have the money to blow on a barge. Soon though, sure. :D
Yeah the good old "lexusman" under his 3rd or 4th eBay account :D don't get me wrong I'm not saying this particular car is bad it's just that the seller has history..

Caporegime
Caporegime

That is incredibly cheap for what you get. Couldn't care less about the age it is more than likely better than anything for 5k that is less than 3 years old and more than likely more reliable!

Caporegime
Yep. I mean hell, even my crusty GS300 is an incredibly luxurious floaty experience with feather light steering, and that was £650. £650!

A9wfrGXh.jpg

Aside from the original alternator going pop after all these years (very easy to replace, 20 minute job!) theres nothing wrong with it. Not a peep.

In a few months I'd love to upgrade to an LS400, or even better a Celsior. A better one than my last one... What I really want is a UCF10 though (MK1 LS400/Celsior) preferably with one of the wild interior options, like full bright red, or full blue! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't go wrong with a good lexus. Loved my old GS. I'd have another in a heartbeat but priorities change and I can't be having gas guzzlers these days.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom