Can you keep signing then cancelling Amazon prime for free shipping?

Soldato
I've taken advantage of the prime free trials and cancelled shortly after receiving the items. Haven't been offered free trials anymore. I still get the join prime pop ups but they want me to pay now. To be honest, non prime delivery is usually so quick from Amazon, I'm fine with that and I always make my orders over £20 so get free delivery.

Soldato
Just get prime, and take advantage of the fast postage.

Its £8 a month.. If its not worth that to you, you don't need it :D

This! It's such a small amount I genuinely don't notice it going out every month and it must save me a fortune in shipping costs each year alone. That's then not taking into account all the free movies and series you can stream at not additional costs and whatever else they offer.

Soldato
This! It's such a small amount I genuinely don't notice it going out every month and it must save me a fortune in shipping costs each year alone. That's then not taking into account all the free movies and series you can stream at not additional costs and whatever else they offer.
Stop paying monthly and save even more.

Caporegime
I save the trials for when I'm desperate. Only needed it twice. I don't buy much from amazon. More eBay and aliexpress

One was very recently!

If you need it monthly, surely it's easier to pay?

Caporegime
I've taken advantage of the prime free trials and cancelled shortly after receiving the items. Haven't been offered free trials anymore. I still get the join prime pop ups but they want me to pay now. To be honest, non prime delivery is usually so quick from Amazon, I'm fine with that and I always make my orders over £20 so get free delivery.

I do this too. I find for things sub 20 ebay and aliexpress are cheaper.
Amazon is better for middle of the road stuff like 20-100.

I wonder how many people would sign up if they basically charged you to subscribe or you couldn't buy anything?

Soldato
I do this too. I find for things sub 20 ebay and aliexpress are cheaper.
Amazon is better for middle of the road stuff like 20-100.

I wonder how many people would sign up if they basically charged you to subscribe or you couldn't buy anything?
CostCo does quite well :p

Soldato
Soldato
Vitality AMEX doesn't provide 1.5%, if it did why would you use the Amazon one lol
It provides 1.5% up to £1000 in purchases per month....
I use it to maximise my cashback across both - in case I make a big none-amazon purchase I don't want the £1000 allowance to be used up by amazon purchases

Where did you read it doesn't provide 1.5%?

Back
Top Bottom