Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Had a few of them since launch from usa find them brilliant as is the doorbell once you get it announcing on alexa. Bit of a faff with home assistant but works flawlessly with very little delay.

Associate
Had a few of them since launch from usa find them brilliant as is the doorbell once you get it announcing on alexa. Bit of a faff with home assistant but works flawlessly with very little delay.

Where can you get the doorbell from, I can never find it in stock anywhere. Also will the doorbell work with Google assistant?

Soldato
20210417-123609-1-Copy.jpg

Soldato
qcoW6mx.jpg

New Apple Watch. First time having one, coming from only having a Fitbit.
Pretty cool so far.

44mm, Space Grey GPS+4G
They’re brilliant. The price is getting a bit silly and I don’t really get much use out of apps but for notifications, activity/sleep tracking and use away from a phone it is brilliant. I’ve probably spent more on apple watches than I have on iphones over the last 5 years.

Soldato
They came back in stock on the unifi Europe store on Friday and sold out pretty quick. Just set a stock notification up but be quick when it comes in

I didn't know they made them, and balls to having their whole eco systems. I want to eventually replace my Ring Gen 1 door bell with something that doesn't have subscription and also puts footage on my NAS.

Soldato
Where can you get the doorbell from, I can never find it in stock anywhere. Also will the doorbell work with Google assistant?

If you dont want to wait bhphotovideo usa is where I got mine from in Jan. With taxes and shipping it was barely more expensive than the price it released at on the eu store. Yes you can get it working with google assistant if your familiar with home assistant.

Back
Top Bottom