• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
345 pages, ok, great

I said it’s asked and answered every week, hardly a chore to look back.

The forum also has a search function ;)

The idea is for the thread not to become a ‘here’s how to buy a card from a competitor for less thread’ which will just result in it being locked...

Permabanned
If you find it a chore to source a link in this thread for a Telegram group or even google it yourself, then your chances of getting an actual card in this environment are slim to none.

Good luck getting a card at MSRP in 2022.

Associate
Is it normal the 3080FE runs at 30% RPM (aprox 1000rpm) all the time at idle in windows?

It was the case if you had a custom fan profile applied through afterburner, don't know if that's changed. My 3090FE is on the stock fan curve and the fans turn off at <40 degrees ish.

Permabanned
Is it normal the 3080FE runs at 30% RPM (aprox 1000rpm) all the time at idle in windows?

Sort of, mine is currently not spinning while I am working as the temperatures are less than 60 and I am not doing anything intensive. The fan will spin up when it hits 60 degrees. If I have just exited a game it will spin around 30% speed for around 2.5 minutes before going to back to zero though.

Soldato
Overpricers are definitely taking the crown of scalping
What the hell, surely no one would buy that? Sometimes sellers (including on auction websites) sell items at extremely high prices, as they think no one will bid for them/ buy them (then set a real price later), could be what's happening here.

It's a bit surprising to see how many variants there are of the RTX 3090.

Back
Top Bottom