*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
Fallout 76 Wastelanders is currently a fiver on TheGameCollection.net

Took a punt for something to do... I have to say i can see where a lot of the hate comes from. If its in this state now after all update and dlc etc then it must have been utterly terrible at launch.

Ah it was a fiver and so far keeping me slightly interested over the weekend. I have to say tho that its pretty tedious hunting for scrap when people that have been playing for a while know all the best spots and strip them clean. At least, so far, other players have not been toxic.. Actually some even leave little presents and go on their way. Think i am in passive mode though so thats probably why.

Caporegime
Anyone tell me about "The Wolf Among Us"? It's cheap on PS4 right now £3.74 or something. I've played nearly all The Walking Dead and really enjoyed it but I thought this wolf game was about Wolverine from X-Men but it's something totally new to me. So is it any good?

Soldato
Anyone tell me about "The Wolf Among Us"? It's cheap on PS4 right now £3.74 or something. I've played nearly all The Walking Dead and really enjoyed it but I thought this wolf game was about Wolverine from X-Men but it's something totally new to me. So is it any good?

My personal favourite of those games. It's fairy tale characters living in real world but it's really well done imo.

Soldato
Stadia Premiere Edition (chromecast and controller) and Resident Evil Village for £64.99 pre-order. The Stadia PE is normally £89.99 alone. Can the controller be used in other than Stadia? for say PC games?

Associate
Stadia Premiere Edition (chromecast and controller) and Resident Evil Village for £64.99 pre-order. The Stadia PE is normally £89.99 alone. Can the controller be used in other than Stadia? for say PC games?

I used XOutput to set up the Stadia controller (wired) on PC, it basically sets it up as 360 controller and works perfectly for me.
I'm a huge fan of the Stadia controller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gC-ykeOBoo

Soldato
I used XOutput to set up the Stadia controller (wired) on PC, it basically sets it up as 360 controller and works perfectly for me.
I'm a huge fan of the Stadia controller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gC-ykeOBoo

I'm currently running an 8bitdo snes controller which is also setup as xbox 360 controller and works fine for the retro systems I have. Just thought with the chromecast, controller and a game thought it's a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom