The New European Super (borefest) League

Caporegime
UEFA: Oh no, the best teams want to leave our competition. How will we punish them?

OcUK: Ban them from Europe!!!!!

The worst part is private companies actively ban users and censor speech, manipulate the flow of information online and people defend them because "they're private companies they can do what they want", but when a few football clubs decide to start a new league everyone loses their **** and demands the government come down hard on them. I think we as a society need to get our priorities straight.

Caporegime
OP
Given they signed legally binding contracts I'm sure they'll have lots of fun dealing with JP Morgan's lawyers.

That'll go nicely with their points deduction, European ban and transfer ban *fingers crossed*

Soldato
I think they should all be placed on zero points for this years premier league but not relegated, and given no money for achievements in the premier league this season.

Soldato
I think they should all be placed on zero points for this years premier league but not relegated, and given no money for achievements in the premier league this season.

So loss of title and one season CL football for Manchester City.
Loss of one season CL football for Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool.
Loss of one season Europa for Spurs and no punishment for Arsenal.

Back
Top Bottom