What's the worst thing you've ever had in your mouth?

Caporegime
How did you get that in ur mouth???

I was strimming with a big proper honda 4 stroke strimmer and my mask had got covered and i couldnt see and was almost finished so tilted the mask up and thought I would quickly finish it off,

Unknown to me there was a big dog poo in the grass and the strimmer flew it up to my chest and face and i had my mouth slightly open and in it went.

Associate
Mare's milk, fresh from the horse, un-pasteurised and completely unadulterated. It's what I imagine battery acid tastes like.

Close second would be mare's milk cheese, which is like eating chalk that's been flavoured with battery acid.

Soldato
Dog food...had been making toast before feeding the dog...assumed the sticky thing on my finger was marmalade so licked it off

That or cold salmon I was fed when living at home once...really don’t like fish but could stomach it because it was healthy, used to eat it as fast as possible to get it over with...like medicine :p
One night it was cold (still cooked tho) never realised and took a big bite...horrible!

Associate
Doing a lat flow covid test on my son, as I removed the swab from the fluid I somehow flicked it and it went all over my face and in my mouth. It was a positive test confirmed by pcr. I'd be no good working in a lab.

Other than that maybe cheese and a dentist drill.

Gog

Gog

Associate
My mother-in-law's apple crumble. She mistakenly used lard instead of butter for the crumble :eek:. Sweet apple and custard on the tongue then hit with the fat taste that wouldn't wash away for nearly three hours.

Soldato
I was strimming with a big proper honda 4 stroke strimmer and my mask had got covered and i couldnt see and was almost finished so tilted the mask up and thought I would quickly finish it off,

Unknown to me there was a big dog poo in the grass and the strimmer flew it up to my chest and face and i had my mouth slightly open and in it went.

I think you've won the thread. Not sure if you wanted to win but there you go :p

Back
Top Bottom