What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Land Of Mine. 9/10

Clever double meaning movie title. Very intense film about German POWs made to defuse and clear away thousands of buried mines in Denmark. Expired now on iPlayer but a must see when it comes round again.

Man of Honour
It’s terrible, what’s Brucie boy playing at.

Unfortunately he's been phoning it in for years. In fact I'd say for most of his career, after he became star on the back of the original Die Hard. You could probably count on one hand how many decent performances he's given in the last 30 years.

Apparently he only agrees to appear in these low budget films if he can shoot all of his scenes in one day.

Associate
Unfortunately he's been phoning it in for years. In fact I'd say for most of his career, after he became star on the back of the original Die Hard. You could probably count on one hand how many decent performances he's given in the last 30 years.

Apparently he only agrees to appear in these low budget films if he can shoot all of his scenes in one day.

He has done quite a few good films though, but yeah most are dire.

Die Hard franchise
12 Monkeys
Sin City
Tears of the Sun
Armageddon
Sixth Sense
The Last Boy Scout
RED 1/2
Surrogates
Hostage
Unbreakable

Caporegime
Wrong Turn 2021, meh was alright, bit of a change in story from the originals.

What really shocked me about this movie is just how old Matthew Modine looks in it, he's 62 and could pass for 70+ in this movie. I didn't recognize him at first but i knew the face, sporting the old slicked back silver fox hairstyle.

Soldato
Palm Springs - one of the best films I've seen in ages and surprised it passed me by initially considering there's only been around 5 films come out in the last year. 9/10

Back
Top Bottom