**KITGURU READER SURVEY AND GIVEAWAY** ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

If you can spare a few minutes please head over to Kitguru on the link below and complete the survey. Once completed you will be entered into a competition to win a Zotac barebones PC.

" Once a year, we ask you, our readers, to tell us what’s hot and what’s not in our unique KitGuru Reader Survey. This year, Zotac has offered up a stunning prize for one lucky participant to win: a very special ‘barebones’ PC that comes complete with an Intel Core i7-10700 processor and an Nvidia RTX 3070 graphics card – which is about as rare as it gets these days. This PC is worth £1,300 and one lucky winner will be gaming on it before the end of May!

For your chance to win this amazing prize, we encourage you to spend 5 minutes sharing your thoughts about PC hardware in our reader survey. You’ll have the chance to enter your details for the prize draw at the end, but you don’t have to.

KitGuru works hard to deliver the content you love – and this survey helps us understand what you really want to read more about. Remember: You can answer as many or as few questions as you like – so feel free to skip any bits that are not relevant for you.

You can do the survey on a smartphone – but it is much quicker/easier on a PC/laptop!

To enter, just click here or on the image of the ZOTAC ZBOX MAGNUS ONE… and remember, this comes with an RTX 3070!

0xtrlty.jpg

KitGuru says: We really appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. You can answer as few or as many questions as you like. We will stop counting on 2nd of May and announce the winner within 14 days. Don’t worry, your contact info won’t be stored longer than necessary for us to pick a winner. You can enter from anywhere. Good luck! "

Last edited:
Soldato
Some of the questions are a bit pap they dont fit any of my circumstances so there is no other or alternative answer.

just to give you an idea.

14. Gaming on a laptop
  • I already own a true gaming laptop!
  • I can imagine buying a gaming laptop in the (near) future
  • I only do simple games on a normal laptop and I'm not interested in a laptop with better gaming capabilities
  • I don't believe in the concept / Only a desktop can give me enough performance
  • I don't game at all
None of these options apply to me.

17. How are the GPU shortages influencing your buying habits?
  • I'd like to buy a new GPU but I'm waiting for the prices to come down
  • I've already bought or will be buying my GPU of choice at a premium price, because I need the performance/features
  • I had to compromise / I'm willing to compromise on my brand / product preferences based on availability/price
  • I'm not in the market for a new GPU, so the shortages do not affect me

My answer is I bought an FE at the MSRP price. I guess the last one but its not quite true as I bought it during the shortage.

Its quite badly created in places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom