Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd - 26th April 2021]

Soldato
So...the final matches for Chelsea, West Ham and Liverpool are...

West Ham vs

Burnley
Everton
Brighton
West Brom
Southampton

Chelsea vs

Fulham
Man City
Arsenal
Leicester
Aston Villa

(toughest run in of the three)

Liverpool vs

Man Utd
Southampton
West Brom
Burnley
Palace
On paper bar utd ours is easier I'd say however we can't score for toffee v any one

Don
Our inability to score coupled with the fact that even when we play well, we look like we could concede at any moment. I suspect we'd need to pick up at least 13 points from those 5 games which just isn't happening. Roll on next season and forget this one happened - it should really be null and voided if we're all being honest.

Man of Honour
On paper bar utd ours is easier I'd say however we can't score for toffee v any one

I think the utd game will be make or break, win that and I could see the boost taking us on a run for the remainder of the games. Draw or lose it though and I think the morale hit will be too big to recover from.

Soldato
Erm I only saw 1 replay of that but was that not a pretty blatant handball?
I said that in my WhatsApp Banter group and the typical manure fan said dream on. I've definitely seen them given. I thought it would be cos there was a free Leeds man waiting for that ball and it would have got to him of it wasn't for that arm.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Erm I only saw 1 replay of that but was that not a pretty blatant handball?

Arm by his side, couldn't see the flight of the ball until the attacker moved and he didn't move his arm at all. Would have been very harsh but its VAR so who knows.

We can't expect players to always have their players pinned to their body from shoulder to wrist.

Back
Top Bottom