Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd - 26th April 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
I'd need to see it again but I am pretty sure it wasn't by his side therefore not in his natural silhouette which is what the rule is i thought?

It wasn't flush with his body from shoulder to wrist but it was down to the elbow and it was quite tucked in. Wasn't an unnatural position, didn't move the arm at all and couldn't see the flight of the ball when it was hit. Like I said though, could have been given because its VAR. Flip a coin.

fez

fez

Caporegime
On that occasion no but they're such prima donnas it's embarrassing to call it a man's game

Don't start calling it a mans game, the PC police will be onto your for your toxic masculinity!

The problem is that I have never seen a player booked or punished for overacting. I have seen hundreds of players booked and sent off as a result of someone else's play-acting. If I was a referee and the likes of Neymar rolled over 4 times after the slightest touch I would give just wave play on and keep doing it until he stopped. If he wants a decision he should stop trying to cheat and get other players sent off.

Soldato
I'd rake Mctominay off and bring on Pogba. The scots lad has been poor in the first half. Hopefully Ole won't leave it too late to make a change or two.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Would have expected Fernandes to put that in. Does Rashford not understand that he can't just hit it really hard through 3 players and hope to score. Hes done it 3 times today.

Back
Top Bottom