Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd - 26th April 2021]

Soldato
A lot of niggly fouls. Leeds are a decent side, not at their best but when you hear that none of the top six have won at Elland Road this season then you know they are no mugs. They are ahead of Arsenal on merit and thats decent for a Championship sides first season. I can't fathom why Ole hasn't made a sub yet?

Caporegime
A lot of niggly fouls. Leeds are a decent side, not at their best but when you hear that none of the top six have won at Elland Road this season then you know they are no mugs. They are ahead of Arsenal on merit and thats decent for a Championship sides first season. I can't fathom why Ole hasn't made a sub yet?

It's pretty clear that an eye is on the Roma game. It's not like we need to go all out on this game

fez

fez

Caporegime

Trying to save Pogba and Cavani for the EL game midweek. Not sure why he hasn't put Diallo or VdB on though.

Soldato
5 point's from 9 with the last 3 games is fantastic. Hopefully Raphina back for last 5 matches and a really strong finish to a great season.
Solid team, worked incredibly hard, competed and probably deserved a draw. I'm glad Leeds have finished solidly, they've stuck to their principles and played half decent football. Certainly preferable to the sort of opposition you get with Wolves, Burnley, WBA.

I'm not too disappointed with a draw. You can't win every match, my only beef is that with our squad Solskjaer should rotate more or at least make better use of subs. It's clear he is conservative and trying to secure 2nd at all costs but today there was no reason to wait for 70 plus minutes for the first sub and only give Cavani 5 minutes plus stoppage time. Greenwood is developing with every match - ok so he didn't have a chance today but his hold up play and effort was excellent - when do you see that from Martial? Once a season

Last edited:
Soldato
Solid team, worked incredibly hard, competed and probably deserved a draw. I'm glad Leeds have finished solidly, they've stuck to their principles and played half decent football. Certainly preferable to the sort of opposition you get with Wolves, Burnley, WBA.

I'm not too disappointed with a draw. You can't win every match, my only beef is that with our squad Solskjaer should rotate more or at least make better use of subs. It's clear he is conservative and trying to secure 2nd at all costs but today there was no reason to wait for 70 plus minutes for the first sub and only give Cavani 5 minutes plus stoppage time. Greenwood is developing with every match - ok so he didn't have a chance today but his hold up play and effort was excellent - when do you see that from Martial? Once a season

Martials crap mate...get rid.

Ole is also coming into a semi final of a european competition so dont blame him at all. You arent winning the league and you will get top 4.

Back
Top Bottom