Carabao Cup Final Manchester City v Spurs ** Spoilers ** [25th April 2021]

Soldato
Getting rid of Mourinho last week was a nonsense move from Spurs. They were obviously going to have a better chance here with him than with Ryan Mason. By all means get rid next week or at the end of the season but the timing was mad. Makes me think the super league may have been relevant after all

Associate
Getting rid of Mourinho last week was a nonsense move from Spurs. They were obviously going to have a better chance here with him than with Ryan Mason. By all means get rid next week or at the end of the season but the timing was mad. Makes me think the super league may have been relevant after all

It was a successful power grab. Alternatives will now be discussed and opened as to how the top teens can maintain the most power. That's all it ever was and is, and it continues within this corrupt and distasteful sport. Fans can once again pretend to have some form of power, but it's non existent. Still the brainless rejoice.

Soldato
It was a successful power grab. Alternatives will now be discussed and opened as to how the top teens can maintain the most power. That's all it ever was and is, and it continues within this corrupt and distasteful sport. Fans can once again pretend to have some form of power, but it's non existent. Still the brainless rejoice.
Huh? My point was that if Mourinho wasn't let go because he objected to the ESL it was a stupid time to sack him. Not sure we need to debate the ESL again

Soldato
They love Foden don't they (Martin and Gary that is). I can't see where a goal comes from for Spurs. No-one is breaking from midfield to support Son or Moura and Kane is playing like a 10. Set piece maybe but it's surely just a matter of time for City

Back
Top Bottom