FIFA 21

Soldato
I finished 14-2. I couldn't be bothered to push for 17 wins as I was growing more and more frustrated with the gameplay, especially through balls as 90% of them would be over hit, even if I only slightly tapped Y.

Associate
I finished 14-2. I couldn't be bothered to push for 17 wins as I was growing more and more frustrated with the gameplay, especially through balls as 90% of them would be over hit, even if I only slightly tapped Y.

I thought it was just me who had this problem, mostly happens when close range, so frustrating! I got to 15 with a few spare and just gave up, just not interested.

Soldato
Do "we" think 22 will be delayed at all because of the Euros this year? I only played Fifa from Fifa 19 so not sure what they do when there's a big international tournament.

They might just add the euros mode into the game like they have done with the WC mode in the past.

As for gameplay they need to polish it up far more and try to encourage fun attacking gameplay not this defensive AI 5atb rubbish that it is now.

More importantly a server upgrades is massively needed and has been since probably FIFA 17 but the difference in gameplay this year is some of the worst it's ever been.

Back
Top Bottom