PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
when you play ranked its even more infuriating as you cant leave ! or you lose ranking points. over this weekend had 9 out of ten games which were miramar and in ranked its a really hard map to play.

Caporegime
ranked or normal ? in ranked all we get is miramar which in ranked is the hardest map to win play. would love ranked sanhoks all the time as its one of the easiest maps to win. :D

Soldato
Skyhook is actually brilliant. If you find it a mil island circle and you are all the way in Georgepol, then its a godsend to be honest and saves a tedious drive. It can be quite easy to land straight on top of another team though, particularly as people cram towards the middle of the circles.

Soldato
ranked or normal ? in ranked all we get is miramar which in ranked is the hardest map to win play. would love ranked sanhoks all the time as its one of the easiest maps to win. :D

Normal, I'm not good enough for Ranked.

Skyhook is actually brilliant. If you find it a mil island circle and you are all the way in Georgepol, then its a godsend to be honest and saves a tedious drive. It can be quite easy to land straight on top of another team though, particularly as people cram towards the middle of the circles.

Yea it's good on Erengal. I really don't like Erengal but actually does make that map more tolerable.

The only thing I don't like about the airdrops is too many bloody planes in the sky when I'm trying to listen.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Skyhook on Miramar is awesome,. Jumped to the highest impossible mountain and enjoy sniping pleasure. You generally die from falling trying to get down though, but it beats losing to a no recoil scumbag.

Associate
I tried a bit of Warzone in a change to PUBG, but I just could not get into it. The weapons feel terrible and the whole thing just felt off. So my duo partner and I tried a quick game of PUBG and made the top 4 teams. The remaining 3 teams all (somewhat stupidly) fought over a crate drop and a single player emerged from that fight. We therefore made easy work of finishing him off when he travelled to the next circle to claim the chicken dinner.

I have always felt most of the time I am better off avoiding traveling to crates as they seem to draw all players in like a moth to a flame.

Soldato
I tried a bit of Warzone in a change to PUBG, but I just could not get into it. The weapons feel terrible and the whole thing just felt off. So my duo partner and I tried a quick game of PUBG and made the top 4 teams. The remaining 3 teams all (somewhat stupidly) fought over a crate drop and a single player emerged from that fight. We therefore made easy work of finishing him off when he travelled to the next circle to claim the chicken dinner.

I have always felt most of the time I am better off avoiding traveling to crates as they seem to draw all players in like a moth to a flame.

They player/flare gun ones are the worst. Unless you happened to drop right out away from the plane and your at the edge of the second zone as soon as it changes.

I used to think people were noobs for getting the tank but actually on some maps that thing is quite powerful if used properly.

I dont think the drop weapons are even that great, the AWM is nice but not that much better than the others, ok MK14 the best gun the game IMO, the rest...... MG3 is good but situational, Aug.... its ok...... Gorza is pants. And I dunno why people take a Ghillie suit unless its for a challenge or something, because, everyone always shoots the Ghillie guy first.

Level 3 gear is nice but Vikendi for example you can just find it anyway.

Soldato
Gone right off that map... I'm getting it a lot aswell

We've started skipping it quite a bit now it's getting rediculous. I know it hammers your reputation thing, but we don't play ranked so I dont think it actually affects anything.

I can stand that Paramo either, I didn't warm to it the first time. It's crazy high loot, small map, with hidden room keys etc, I mean wtf it might as well just give you double jump and quad damage.

I know a lot of people didn't like Karakin but I always had good game on that map, grabbing a Winnie was good fun.

Soldato
We've started skipping it quite a bit now it's getting rediculous. I know it hammers your reputation thing, but we don't play ranked so I dont think it actually affects anything.

I can stand that Paramo either, I didn't warm to it the first time. It's crazy high loot, small map, with hidden room keys etc, I mean wtf it might as well just give you double jump and quad damage.

I know a lot of people didn't like Karakin but I always had good game on that map, grabbing a Winnie was good fun.

Yeah I've skipped it a fair few times tbh, I Dont mind Paramo but would still rather play the original Erangel and Mirimar maps... Karakin was a cracking map its a shame its gone now

Associate
Lots of Sanhok here too, also my least favourite map. Does anyone know the method they use to choose maps? Now map selection is completely gone across TPP/FPP and all modes why am I getting loads of Sanhok and no Miramar?

Caporegime
think they just rotating and monitoring what people play and stay and leave on.

play ranked if you want miramar you wont be dissapointed its literally every game :p

since the bot removal or almost all of them gone its far better and games are quicker to get in. i never got why they changed sanhok it was far better before they messed with it. same with vikendi. guess protards just love erangel and miramar.

Soldato
think they just rotating and monitoring what people play and stay and leave on.

play ranked if you want miramar you wont be dissapointed its literally every game :p

since the bot removal or almost all of them gone its far better and games are quicker to get in. i never got why they changed sanhok it was far better before they messed with it. same with vikendi. guess protards just love erangel and miramar.

Have they removed bots from every mode or just ranked?

Just come back to PUBG in a very casual way and dear god what have they done to it?

Back
Top Bottom