• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone pre ordering a 3080ti lol?

Associate
Problem is if Gibbo does us a deal ( Dropping them on with a 10k price again with the 3080ti so we can bag one and a code )
As some of us have had cards deals before like that :cool:
Would that mean we couldn't upgrade with the 3080ti ....?
As he gave us a chance to grab one of the lesser cards ?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Much lol?

I might do it for the lulz

There wont be a pre-order for the 3080ti.

But it is the card I've been waiting for, so I'll see if I can get one. I'm happy to wait though as I wont be paying scalper prices - if that's 2022 then so be it.

Soldato
Problem is if Gibbo does us a deal ( Dropping them on with a 10k price again with the 3080ti so we can bag one and a code )
As some of us have had cards deals before like that :cool:
Would that mean we couldn't upgrade with the 3080ti ....?
As he gave us a chance to grab one of the lesser cards ?

Well considering some of us are desperate for a GPU and haven't been able to play a game since last September, hopefully Gibbo will restrict it to one deal per customer.

Associate
For all I know, the 3000 series might be a very good organised big joke... havent been able to buy one, and I've been trying since they were released. Can't see this one being any different really.

The 3000 series does not exist, I say.

Back
Top Bottom