Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
Yes they are Spektor 1's and the new Denon amp really drives them well!

A nice looking amp. I have a denon RCD N10 in my living room with a pair of Oberon 3's but the dial on yours looks just the ticket for a desk. I have a onkyo A-9010 on my desk with a set of spektor 2's but I think a smaller amp would look better like your setup :D

Old pic of my desk:

tJ2kdENm.jpg

Soldato
A nice looking amp. I have a denon RCD N10 in my living room with a pair of Oberon 3's but the dial on yours looks just the ticket for a desk. I have a onkyo A-9010 on my desk with a set of spektor 2's but I think a smaller amp would look better like your setup :D

They like to charge you for the small amps though! Saying that, it's great, better then the SMSL DAC and amp I had. So I keep telling myself lol

Soldato
They like to charge you for the small amps though! Saying that, it's great, better then the SMSL DAC and amp I had. So I keep telling myself lol

Heh, yeah the RCD N10 was about £350 on 'special' at the time when I bought it from richer sounds with the oberon 3's. They knocked off another £109 off my order in total when I asked for a discount :D

Soldato
I have bought a walnut worktop and will be oilling it with 3 coats of osmo.

I was wondering would moving a keyboard over it scratch the wood? I don’t really fancy a desk pad.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Finally my model o wireless in white was delivered to finish the setup.

DSCF9594.jpg

V F

V F

Soldato
Finally my model o wireless in white was delivered to finish the setup.

DSCF9594.jpg

I love how the only focal point is the screen due to it being the only area for contrast. One could almost assume an Apple setup. Even the case matches the wall.

Soldato
VmCEHrt.jpg
Been trying to sort out my desk and office. I do like everything in here, so never going to be as clean looking as a LiE setup :p

Have a new mousemat coming today as I'm wearing out the wood it seems and some RGB behind the monitors and it's nearly sorted. Just need to move a few cables around!

Back
Top Bottom