Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
I got diamonds in the SMG / AS / Snipe / Shotguns / Pistols / Shotguns ... then started on the launcher and stopped :D
Not worrth it for me, even after the "nerf" .. best to melee people with the thing, but even knifing isn;t fun in this COD, (had an absolute blast knifing in BO4).

I somehow also just realised I'm a sniping "main" now... most used gun being the Tundra, when did that happen?! :D

Wow, you're ahead of me, just done shotgun, snipers and TAC so far, after seeing the tales of how hard the launchers are I stuck the RPG on and I really like it! Got 2 bloodthirsties with it in one match, Reminds me of a very slow Quake 3. Still got the air strikes and 3 score streaks thing to finish (massive pain trying to free fire at the UAVs but managed 5 so far). I hear the SIMGA is like pulling teeth though.

Soldato
Season 3 just downloaded. Just started playing Hardcore, I've been monumentally thick in not playing it to prestige the guns, it absolutely flies through the camos.

Last edited:
Soldato
Loaded MW up last night, 60gb patch (not there earlier in the day or day before). Loaded today, another 24gb patch :/

Any sign of any Series X optimisations? When they accidentally introduced two maps (or re-introduced them), I noticed “high res texture pack 4” for MW - it disappeared and I couldn’t use it, but thought they might introduce it again with this patch.

Soldato
Loaded MW up last night, 60gb patch (not there earlier in the day or day before). Loaded today, another 24gb patch :/

Any sign of any Series X optimisations? When they accidentally introduced two maps (or re-introduced them), I noticed “high res texture pack 4” for MW - it disappeared and I couldn’t use it, but thought they might introduce it again with this patch.

Should be under the manage game and add ons, then select the game and you can see all of the add ons available.

Soldato
I've played zombies split screen with OH on Series X, I had to create a profile for her and share my games.
It works every day for modern warfare, but when I'm in the lobby for cold war (mp or zombies) it says press a to join another player. Pressing a on my wife's pad does nothing at all.

She's got an Xbox live profile, same here, mine is game pass ultimate so includes gold. Absolutely no issues for years over multiple CoDs.....

Can't work it out. It's annoying as I wouldn't want to buy the game not knowing this doesn't work!

Associate
It works every day for modern warfare, but when I'm in the lobby for cold war (mp or zombies) it says press a to join another player. Pressing a on my wife's pad does nothing at all.

She's got an Xbox live profile, same here, mine is game pass ultimate so includes gold. Absolutely no issues for years over multiple CoDs.....

Can't work it out. It's annoying as I wouldn't want to buy the game not knowing this doesn't work!
I think the first time I got it to work I had to start the game on the OH's profile and I pressed A on my pad and selected my profile.

Soldato
Holy crap, levelling up the new Swiss Sniper rifle was a slog. It was actually comical the number of times I had hitmarkers, and how little life someone would have left before they'd kill me. When you'd watch the replay, I'd hit them and there will be near enough zero perceptable white "life indicator" left, time and time again.

Now that it's all levelled up, it's a totally different gun. Not sure I prefer it over the Tundra, as I hate the default scope on it and don't like to put a sight on as an attachment :/

Soldato
That's the incentive, to unlock camo, specifically, Dark Matter. I like trying new guns out and by using them up until Diamond I can either get the hang of them or really hate them, either way I've tried them out. It keeps it fresh for me otherwise I might as well just bore myself to tears by camping with an AUG.

Soldato
Diamond Rocket Launchers! I was dreading doing the SIMGA2 after all the moaning online about it, tbh I found the RPG hardest, in particular the shooting Ariel score streaks challenge. Now onto LMGs I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom