• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Caporegime
Im wondering if this restriction will also apply to the ti cards, as in if you bought a non ti can you get a ti or is it simply a blanket restriction on the entire 3 series range, 1 and you're done, end of.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Im wondering if this restriction will also apply to the ti cards, as in if you bought a non ti can you get a ti or is it simply a blanket restriction on the entire 3 series range, 1 and you're done, end of.

Probably, at least until supply can meet demand.

I would imagine it caught a few of those out who picked up a 3070 when they could and then flipped it because they wanted a 3080, and again for the 3080Ti.

Soldato
Imagine it's blanket restriction given how if you have a 3060ti, you cannot get a 3080 or 3090. Can't see why a card in-between those would be exempt until supply constraits ease.

Associate
So for the people that got one in January they can't get one again now?

I wouldn't have given my 3060 ti FE away if I had known about this restriction. I was looking to buy another one now when the next drop lands.

Associate

I wouldn't have given my 3060 ti FE away if I had known about this restriction. I was looking to buy another one now when the next drop lands.

Only way to get another one now is get a family/friend to log in and order card to their place, using their own billing info etc.

Soldato

Restrictions or not, your optimism seems remarkable in the current environment. GPU's have been very hard to get for a long time now.

Stu

Stu

Soldato

I wouldn't have given my 3060 ti FE away for £800 if I had known about this restriction. I was looking to buy another one now when the next drop lands.

I've fixed that for you ;) lol

Soldato

I queried this directly with them the other day, the reply was that there is a restriction of a single 30 series per household across all models, those already released and future models. This is directly stipulated from nvidia themselves and won't change until nvidia tell them they can sell more than 1 per household.

Caporegime
I queried this directly with them the other day, the reply was that there is a restriction of a single 30 series per household across all models, those already released and future models. This is directly stipulated from nvidia themselves and won't change until nvidia tell them they can sell more than 1 per household.

Hmm, well that's gonna make things interesting come launch day.

Back
Top Bottom