One Plus 9

Soldato
I bought an Oppo SuperVOOC 65W 3pin brick for a spare charger, namely the one you'd get with a Find X2 Pro. 10V/6.5A. £14.

Charges the OnePlus 9 Pro @ full speed, even with on old Dash charge 4A rated cable. Spiffing.

You gotta love 15 to 75% charge in 15 mins when you're in a pinch.

Last edited:
Associate
I bought an Oppo SuperVOOC 65W 3pin brick for a spare charger, namely the one you'd get with a Find X2 Pro. 10V/6.5A. £14.

Charges the OnePlus 9 Pro @ full speed, even with on old Dash charge 4A rated cable. Spiffing.

You gotta love 15 to 75% charge in 15 mins when you're in a pinch.
Hi where did you buy the oppo super vooc charger please?

Soldato
I'm a little bit disappointed to see that my Galaxy Tab S5e has had its update to Android 11 and my OnePlus 7t is still awaiting the OTA. Is the OnePlus software reputation maybe a little bit over egged, or am I being harsh?

Soldato
I'm a little bit disappointed to see that my Galaxy Tab S5e has had its update to Android 11 and my OnePlus 7t is still awaiting the OTA. Is the OnePlus software reputation maybe a little bit over egged, or am I being harsh?

The 7 series seems like it was a bit of a disaster for updates. The 8 had prompt updates and so far so good for the 9.

Associate
Download oxygen updater from the Play Store. It should allow you to then download and install the update

Soldato
just got 11.2.44 update ota for the 9 pro

Same here installed last night.

On another note, my fast charging suite is on lock :D.

uc

Tested the Oppo charger. Results...

uc

All in all same speeds as the OnePlus Warp 65 brick.

Soldato
I think Oxygen is buggy on 11 so I'll wait just in case. However, it's swaying my upgrade decision for now and I'm probably going to sit tight and see what the next Pixel offering is.

It's buggy on 7 series it seems.

No issues on the 8 Pro when I had the update. Running it since August IIRC. And its solid on the 9 Pro.

Associate
Love it, not much wrong with it. Keyboard is really slow to open with some apps and thats about it. I think its the apps that need looking at with the new android rather than the phone.
Just to add to this post by me.
An ota update today thats sorted the slow to open keyboard, so good on oneplus and thats taken away my only real niggle with the phone.

Back
Top Bottom