Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Its been £30 in sales before but COD games never get the big discounts.

I bought it on release and its been the best COD I have played in years had many many hours of fun out of it, HATED the beta for cold war though, back to everything that put me off COD since MW3 will be giving that one a miss.

Soldato
How the hell is this game still £60 on the Xbox Store !?!?

Not saying it's a bad game but it's been out over a year.

Call of duty games always remain highly priced. I remember them still wanting something like £50 for ghosts a few years after release on the playstation store. I think I paid £9 for a 2nd hand disc copy.

Advanced warfare was the same.

Just seems to be the pricing model the publisher prefers. I sometimes wonder if its by design as they know people are less likely to pay it and if they do, they will be sorely disappointed when the predominantly online game is dead online 12 months after release.

Soldato
Modern warfare zombies.... so frustrating. Got last 20 and was on the Rim hiding behind a bike. Safe for 5 mins, and just as I got onto the bike as cloud was closing I got kicked for inactivity. I had moved during that. No warning of a kick.... grrr

Soldato
Is anyone finding MP a bit jerky in its movements. I seem to be getting a bit of stutter when turning or strafing. Tried using my Elite 2 controller and just a standard one

It could be I'm getting spoilt in COD 2020 with its 120fps smoothness but it doesnt seem like 60fps back in MW. I've re-downloaded and also uninstalled the texture pack but no joy.

Soldato
Is anyone finding MP a bit jerky in its movements. I seem to be getting a bit of stutter when turning or strafing. Tried using my Elite 2 controller and just a standard one

It could be I'm getting spoilt in COD 2020 with its 120fps smoothness but it doesnt seem like 60fps back in MW. I've re-downloaded and also uninstalled the texture pack but no joy.
All the servers across multiplayer and warzone just seem horrendous with packet loss and high ping recently, so it's likely down to that

Soldato
I dont think it is unfortunately, I created a local game to test and it did it there also. I think I'll plug my old One X in and see if it does it on that one or not

Soldato
Thanks tried that last night as I was playing for a few hours and setting the xbox to 1440/60 was much better. Hope MP gets a 120fps update, I believe Warzone has

Associate
Can someone tell me if there is anyway to download save games. I moved from PS4 to ps5 and i thought the save games on the cloud?? But now i installed the game and its starting from the beginning!!! And i was pretty much at later stages.

Soldato
Can someone tell me if there is anyway to download save games. I moved from PS4 to ps5 and i thought the save games on the cloud?? But now i installed the game and its starting from the beginning!!! And i was pretty much at later stages.

I thought you only got cloud saves with PSN+ ?

Soldato
I just started playing this again, it looks like the ranks have been reset as its now linked to Cold War /Warzone.

Do you get anything in Modern Warfare for Prestiging? Or is that only for the other 2 linked games, like all of the Battlepass content.

Soldato
Anyone else's MW multiplayer completely broken?

Other than large file sizes etc, it has been flawless for me. But I haven't played in a while and came back to it in the last week.

Wow, just can't get it to work properly at all. I've even uninstalled the whole thing and started again. Generally cant get a game and when I do its Picadilly or Rust ..........

Outside of that it's a disconnect after hanging on map load time after time.

Checked my files and on the xbox dashboard they are all there except high res texture packs (I haven't installed these on the new install but they were there on the old one).

But in the game it says I have multiplayer pack 2 missing....... in xbox dashboard multiplayer pack 2 is installed.

Not sure if this is a cynical move to try and push up sales of cold war or what, but its really disappointing.

I'm playing on series x. Been over a week of messing about now and only managed about 6 matches!

Back
Top Bottom