UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 29th April 2021]

Man of Honour
OP
We're making Foyth look like Dani Alves, this XI simply doesn't work. I'd play a RB at LB and get Xhaka back in midfield for Ceballos.

Just realised Martinelli is on the bench. Why the hell is he not starting up front!

Baffled by this too, it's not his best position but he offers a lot more than Pepe does at CF.

Soldato
Imagine if our defensive players were half as good as our forwards....would be a decent team.

Watching this utter toilet defence game, after game, after game, after game....sigh. It's almost enough to wish for an injury to Maguire and Lindelof....

Soldato
It’s all part of the plan - unlike his American franchises Arsenal operate in a framework where the club can bleed money and be a loss-making liability rather than an asset. If we keep on being awful maybe he’ll get fed up and sell to someone who actually cares about the club and follows the sport.

Soldato
Unbelievable we go with McFred when Van De Beek is sat on the bench. They both run around a lot but offer next to nothing in creativity, and give the ball away far too often.
I haven't seen them give it away tonight. After the Roma goal we haven't had it and Roma are pressing high. That's not allowing any time on the ball in midfield. McFred aren't the best but I think it's harsh to pin it on them.

Back
Top Bottom