Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato

My Honda on track, where it belongs.

51148703049_ed4f5c88bd_h.jpg

51148703059_0cbf926a7b_h.jpg

51148703064_9f91ff917e_h.jpg

51148703074_9f3e33a31e_h.jpg

Soldato
Finally picked me up a nice american truck, I have had a few and was looking for a smart example. I have probably looked for two years now. Then this came up via private message on FB.. Was in it the next day (tuesday)

This 1990/1 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5.7 Small block (350) has only 51k miles from new, owned by a collector in the the dry state of California he then needed money and it went to auction where it was bought into the uk a few years ago. Its got stacks of history including the original invoice from new (16000 dollars) and the window ticket (spec)

Its so clean, original paint. Stunning

Untitled by Ross c, on Flickr

I will be losing the stars and stripes bug thing for a smoked one

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Finally picked me up a nice american truck, I have had a few and was looking for a smart example. I have probably looked for two years now. Then this came up via private message on FB.. Was in it the next day (tuesday)

This 1990/1 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5.7 Small block (350) has only 51k miles from new, owned by a collector in the the dry state of California he then needed money and it went to auction where it was bought into the uk a few years ago. Its got stacks of history including the original invoice from new (16000 dollars) and the window ticket (spec)

Its so clean, original paint. Stunning

I will be losing the stars and stripes bug thing for a smoked one

Lovely, same engine as in my Vette, what state of horsepower should it supposedly have? Doing the valve covers on mine currently as they have been weeping and converting over to studs, problem is the ARP studs are not long enough which put a spanner into the works....

Soldato
Lovely, same engine as in my Vette, what state of horsepower should it supposedly have? Doing the valve covers on mine currently as they have been weeping and converting over to studs, problem is the ARP studs are not long enough which put a spanner into the works....
Mine has chrome ish covers already, so easy to work on and stuff is so cheap from the states.

Ref BHP, i litrally have no clue because its all so confusing online, assume around the 245 mark its TPI

Soldato
Lovely truck. I've driven a few of that generation and they're surprisingly comfortable and well equipped for such an old truck. Never been in one where the dash isn't falling apart though, so yours is definitely a rarity, especially as it's from a hot climate.

Soldato
Soldato
The Rev meter thing which is aftermarket installed by the previous owner will be going. He did it to work out over drive. Its not really needed tbh.

The interior btw is weirdly purposeful. It drives very well and the seat is probably more comftable than my moulded 458 seat which is also very comfy.

Am rolling on 20's yo

Back
Top Bottom