Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Genuine question... when would you wear that?

Unless genuinely a costume it won't be. It's a limited edition run of the N7 Helmet from Mass Effect which I decide to go for. It'll simply be added to my display of the limited edition figurines etc I've picked up over the years for the franchises I love.

Or like @cu3ed has said above...to the shops!

Soldato
It's a rabbit hole.

My friends most recent custom M4 he made probably cost him around £1200 as he was using actual custom gun parts from the US. Had things like a custom gearbox and other bits I have no idea about

I've only played once but it was good fun
£1200 for airsoft?? A friend has a Colt M4 which he paid less for. Why not join a gun club and get the real thing?

Soldato
£1200 for airsoft?? A friend has a Colt M4 which he paid less for. Why not join a gun club and get the real thing?

Everyone used to say the same thing to me years back. Plinking targets gets boring as **** after a bit.

Running round the woods pretending to be rambo spraying people with a full size m60 was some of the best fun.

Soldato
Some artwork to go in the mancave

IMG-20210430-114421.jpg

IMG-20210430-114432.jpg

Soldato
Everyone used to say the same thing to me years back. Plinking targets gets boring as **** after a bit.

Running round the woods pretending to be rambo spraying people with a full size m60 was some of the best fun.

Yeah i think airsoft, similar to paintball would be a hell of a lot more fun that shooting targets. It's why i got a bit bored with Archery.

Associate
About £480 https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/tokyo-marui-gbbr-m4-cqbr-block1-mws-airsoft-gun
and then about £45 per gas magazine, but this mid-higher scale of airsoft guns and you buy some good battery powered ones for £100-£150.
I'm guessing the mags are refilled similar to a lighter, but what I'm wondering is how many shots do you get with a refill? The blowback must waste quite a bit. I've had plenty of experience with co2 pistols and PCP rifles but I've no idea about airsoft beyond battery.

Back
Top Bottom