• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I bought the X-Box Headset after that video, it's £90 and the money left over you can get another 2 pairs of great headphones.

As for the crisps, they are all gone! lol Waiting for the next offer on again before getting a couple more boxes.

I'm unfairly dismissive of the xbox ones because I didn't like the similair priced ps4 ones sony branded.
Unfair comparison and I should probably try them first as I could be pleasantly surprised. Then if I sold my Penrose I should still bank a hundred quid.

Don't worry I can wait for a few packets, you are familiar with the supply chain to get them to me :p

Caporegime
I'm unfairly dismissive of the xbox ones because I didn't like the similair priced ps4 ones sony branded.
Unfair comparison and I should probably try them first as I could be pleasantly surprised. Then if I sold my Penrose I should still bank a hundred quid.

Don't worry I can wait for a few packets, you are familiar with the supply chain to get them to me :p

Put a box on the intracompany lorry to Bristol for Mr C to pick up next time he pops in? lol

Associate
Just updated my previous list, since I missed a few. I have a total of 27 games installed on the internal drive of my Series X, with 206GB to spare.

Soldato
I bought the X-Box Headset after that video, it's £90 and the money left over you can get another 2 pairs of great headphones. Oh, I saw a video where if you buy the Atmos app on the store which is £15 which improves sound quality on the Xbox headset.

As for the crisps, they are all gone! lol Waiting for the next offer on again before getting a couple more boxes.

After fiddling with the Xbox wireless headset, I'm very happy with its performance. I silently hoped these B&O ones could do the job of both of these, better or at least as good as both combined, but seems not to be.

NE2pxEr.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
GniNLtP.jpg

More FPS Boost titles coming 'very soon' according to Tom Warren

My personal wish list:

• Assassin's Creed Odyssey

• Dark Souls 3

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

• Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

• Far Cry 5

• Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Edit:
He also teased 50+ titles:

pC7GUa0.jpg

Soldato
Oh weird. Maybe I'd notice if using a mouse like on pc.

This is something I've noticed moving from PC to Xbox, where you could easily tell FPS was running below 60 on a PC on the Xbox I struggle to tell what its running at without investigating and I'm at the point now where I dont even think about it anymore. Liberating stuff.

Soldato
This is something I've noticed moving from PC to Xbox, where you could easily tell FPS was running below 60 on a PC on the Xbox I struggle to tell what its running at without investigating and I'm at the point now where I dont even think about it anymore. Liberating stuff.

Yes it's nice not to have to. It depends on the game though because some it's really obvious and others like Oblivion I couldn't tell.

Soldato
I'm going to get the B&O Headset when it's out. I've settled that I won't find something high quality that I can use across xbox,ps5 and bluetooth.
Will sell my Penrose and I get discount from John Lewis through a friend so wont cost me much extra.
There's a good comparison on reddit where someone with the Penrose has bought the Portal's too. The takeaway seemed to be they were slightly worse for music but slightly better for gaming. I like the look of them though, you could use them at work and not look 12 which is nice.

Soldato
There's a good comparison on reddit where someone with the Penrose has bought the Portal's too. The takeaway seemed to be they were slightly worse for music but slightly better for gaming. I like the look of them though, you could use them at work and not look 12 which is nice.

Yeah I pondered it last night but I don't think the B&O will be £150 better. If I can sort out the headband on the Penrose I'll be happy.

Can someone explain FH4 for me. I see cars with player names above them but sometimes they are driving slowly and doesn't seem like a real player. Sometimes I see them hooning about and crashing and stuff and other times I see ghost cars.
I saw Chokka earlier in game but it wasn't him as he was playing something else. I get when doing events it's not with real players even though for some reason it pulls their names through into them.

Soldato
More FPS Boost titles coming 'very soon' according to Tom Warren

My personal wish list:

• Assassin's Creed Odyssey

• Dark Souls 3

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

• Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

• Far Cry 5

• Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Edit:
He also teased 50+ titles:

I see you are a man of culture as well, love the list. Tbh I have little hope Ubi games will get that treatment but it would certainly be great to have both Origins & Odyssey at 60 fps. If I had to choose one I'd go for KCD but it's a pity they've said they themselves won't update the game for next-gen, apparently not enough public interest. :(

Soldato
Yeah I pondered it last night but I don't think the B&O will be £150 better. If I can sort out the headband on the Penrose I'll be happy.

Can someone explain FH4 for me. I see cars with player names above them but sometimes they are driving slowly and doesn't seem like a real player. Sometimes I see them hooning about and crashing and stuff and other times I see ghost cars.
I saw Chokka earlier in game but it wasn't him as he was playing something else. I get when doing events it's not with real players even though for some reason it pulls their names through into them.

The slow "players" you can crash into are computer controlled just named the same as people on your friends list, it means you are playing offline. When you're online they will all be the actual players and ghosted unless you are in a convoy with them.

Soldato
The slow "players" you can crash into are computer controlled just named the same as people on your friends list, it means you are playing offline. When you're online they will all be the actual players and ghosted unless you are in a convoy with them.

Thanks for that :)

Does anyone fancy a game of fifa 20 sometime? My skill level is below average, I can't use any skill moves but sometimes I waggle the right stick and pray. I often get pass and shoot buttons mixed up and miss open goals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom