Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
A "Pinter" from The Greater Good Brewing Company £75 quid for the equipment and enough ingredients for 20 pints, thought it was worth a go as a bit of fun. 5 Days brewing upright and then 7 days conditioning in the fridge. To be honest for 12 days its actually pretty good, a little cloudy but the taste is nice and very chuggable. Bottled a few up to see what its like after a couple of weeks.

My first brew was a Stars and Stripes American-style pale ale, I also have an IPA to try next.

AeBgJs0.jpg

Tea Drinker
Don
A "Pinter" from The Greater Good Brewing Company £75 quid for the equipment and enough ingredients for 20 pints, thought it was worth a go as a bit of fun. 5 Days brewing upright and then 7 days conditioning in the fridge. To be honest for 12 days its actually pretty good, a little cloudy but the taste is nice and very chuggable. Bottled a few up to see what its like after a couple of weeks.

My first brew was a Stars and Stripes American-style pale ale, I also have an IPA to try next.

is that the same principle as the king keg? Add everything and let it’s do it’s stuff? Had one made a few batches like you mine were never really clear. Tasted okay but not fantastic.

Associate
is that the same principle as the king keg? Add everything and let it’s do it’s stuff? Had one made a few batches like you mine were never really clear. Tasted okay but not fantastic.

Not heard of King Keg, but yes sounds like the same sort of thing. With these you get a "Fresh Press" and then just add the yeast and water. Like you say it not world class beer but definitely not the worst beer in the world.

cDYR06X.jpg

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Some artwork to go in the mancave

IMG-20210430-114421.jpg

That's great, might have to bookmark her Etsy and order one down the line!

Soldato
Finally completed/moved into new house.

2 failed sales and about 5 months since I had an offer accepted.

Going to need a significant amount of painting & renovation internally, but at least the view out the back and garden are nice :D

9zcSxnO.jpg

7szZx1K.jpg

Soldato
Looks cracking. Where abouts roughly? Garden looks well kept.

Stratford upon avon. Yeah the garden is nice. The grass is chock full of weeds but at least its green. Not sure how best to resolve that, particularly as I have a dog who likes digging..

I say ive purchased it.... I own a share and the bank via mortgage owns the majority :cry:

Soldato
Mines full of dandilions, as I'm a vegan tree hugger I don't use pesticides, said on a BBC garden thing that regular mowing weekens them but tbh I don't mind Afew and I randomly pluck off the seed heads
Anyway aldi are doing hybrid clematis, old copper tank behind that I converted into a pot, not in situ just randomly placed

IMG-20210430-151312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom