Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30th Apr - 2nd May 2021]

Soldato
Hampered by big injuries at the moment, we don’t win without Philips so will be happy with a decent performance here.

Koch and Klich seem to be slowing the link play for me, moving Dallas out wide when he has been immense in the middle isn’t helping either.

Need to move Dallas back to the middle and have Roberts or Poveda on the wing.

Don
Koch and Klich seem to be slowing the link play for me, moving Dallas out wide when he has been immense in the middle isn’t helping either.

Need to move Dallas back to the middle and have Roberts or Poveda on the wing.

Yes Povada needs to come on and Dallas in the center. The game means little so would be nice to see some youngsters and Rodrigo.

Soldato
Really poor leeds performance today, not overly surprised tbh after seeing the team sheet. Shows how important Kalvin is. Too many games now Bamford has done nothing (and I've being his biggest advocate previously). We need to do some spending this summer.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Good win for Brighton, should be safe now. Potter inline for Spuds job?

Come on Fulham :p

Spurs can do one! Give him another season at least, I do think he’ll end up at a bigger club soon enough though, he’s done wonders at Brighton despite the league position.

Commissario
Didn't expect Everton to lose, they've got to be out of the race now.

Absolute shambolic performance.

Everton need a massive clear-out in the summer, we have so many Championship level players.

Delph.
André Gomes.
Iwobi.
Bernard.
Holgate.
Keane.

No pace, constantly passing back and too scared to take players on and push up the field.

Richy was also shocking, he couldn't control a wet dream....let alone a football.

Very average team that does not deserve Europe.

:)

Soldato
Absolute shambolic performance.

Everton need a massive clear-out in the summer, we have so many Championship level players.

Delph.
André Gomes.
Iwobi.
Bernard.
Holgate.
Keane.

No pace, constantly passing back and too scared to take players on and push up the field.

Richy was also shocking, he couldn't control a wet dream....let alone a football.

Very average team that does not deserve Europe.

:)

Watch your mouth!

Back
Top Bottom