*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Absolute state of boxing these days, promoters are killing it off. Thank god we have UFC where you get to see the top fighters actually fight each other. I'm reaching the point where I won't spend another penny on boxing, it's become a joke.

Soldato
This weekend being a prime example!

Chisora V Parker £20 PPV, seriously what is riding on this fight? Chisora wins and he goes back to being the best gatekeeper in boxing getting beaten next time he fights a contender as usual. If Parker wins no one will notice as they'll have all fallen into a coma cos the fight will be a stinker!

It's a perfect Saturday fight night card on sky sports but they've decided to push their luck and sucker a few in while the pubs a still mostly shut.

Caporegime

Chisora V Parker £20 PPV, seriously what is riding on this fight? Chisora wins and he goes back to being the best gatekeeper in boxing getting beaten next time he fights a contender as usual. If Parker wins no one will notice as they'll have all fallen into a coma cos the fight will be a stinker!

It's a perfect Saturday fight night card on sky sports but they've decided to push their luck and sucker a few in while the pubs a still mostly shut.
I’m looking forward to the Taylor fight more than the main event

Soldato

Wow they really think that two journeymen heavyweights is PPV worthy. I'd rather watch Jonas vs Taylor but not for £20. Radio 5 live it is then.

Soldato

Undercards ok but I agree. If you're gonna have PPV for every fight then why not change the pricing? Why is it automatically £20

Soldato
Eubank Jr in control but underwhelming. He's been inactive for a long period but I don't think he's anything above European level. He's got a chin but everything else seems quite ordinary.

Back
Top Bottom