FIFA 21

Soldato
As it's prem tots I'm playing this weekend and hopefully cruise to 17wins. Currently 12-2 which is better than I was expecting but the crash will come.

Last edited:
Soldato
Since I finished elite approx 6 weeks ago I've not played bar playing to 14 last weekend.

As times gone on patch after patch I'd put this up there with the worst FIFA over the last 10 years. It's hideous.
Seems to be a thing with the recent Fifas. I remember in Fifa 20 everyone said it was really good (at least compared to Fifa 19) but then as the game went on and it got patched everyone switched to hating it. Then when Fifa 21 came out everyone was saying it was so much better (at least compared to Fifa 20) but now lots of people seem to complain about it.
I wouldn't be surprised if everyone starts out loving Fifa 22 but then as the patches come out the opinions might change.

Of course it might be a little unfair to purely blame the patches, some of it might be down to people getting used to the meta and exploiting the mechanics more as time goes on. Plus with all the promo players, especially now we're getting into TOTS, the increased stats might highlight stuff that wasn't so obvious previously.

Caporegime
Stadium Store...

giphy.gif

Soldato
11-5.

Two convincing losses to bad players in the first 6.
One close game lost.
One penalty shoot out loss against the most toxic ******* I've played in months, TOTS Rashford misses a sitter where I've done everything right.
One 3-2 loss against a good player, I was a man down. Rashford and Reus both choked gilt edge chances.

Sticking in my worst performance in one of the most important weekend league.

I should still hit Gold 2, but damn was going to try and make a run at Elite.

Soldato
12-1.

Same as last weekend so far with regards to the early games being the hardest. At +1 ELO it's a complete sweatfest but at +10 I win easily. I'm sure I'll hit my wall shortly and lost 6 in a row.

Back
Top Bottom