Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30th Apr - 2nd May 2021]

Man of Honour
Exactly this, to be fair there were only a few idiots that went too far smashing stuff up.

Yep, as always happens at any protest. Throw the book at them. I can forgive the trespassing in the stadium but that's it.

Update due in 1 min from the PL.

Caporegime
If it's called off then it needs to be forfeited.

They just said the risk assessment needed normally is massive and to get another drawn up will be difficult.

Not sure Liverpool would be forfeiting :D I just cba watching another painful pile of garbage

Soldato
Utd fans protested, some made a mess of the place, it's old Trafford they should forfeit not us.

They had the select few fans that went too far, them giving up the 3 pts is justice and idiots ruining it for the few sensible ones, I'd say the same if it was a reversed.

That being said none or they needed to go into the grounds, do it outside of the stadium, get your clubs fan clubs to withdraw support etc, there are many other sensible options

Soldato
Watching Sky Sports - some of the pundits, especial Gary Neville are winding things up - wonder will they be sanctioned!!!

Back
Top Bottom