What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Playing Gears 5 which looks amazing at 4k on OLED.

I can't see me buying many games in future, Xbox Game Pass is like Netflix for gaming and buying games feels like buying DVDs now i.e a thing of the past.

Gears 5 is indeed an awesome game and pretty well optimised while looking great which is nice.

Also one of the few games I played where it uses Atmos really well if you have height channels, a real audio and visual feast IMO.

Soldato
I was enjoying Gears5 right until a certain level and I just couldn't progress and I ended up rage quitting. I think co-op it would've been fine but the companion AI sucked and kept getting me killed (that's my excuse)

Just playing Modern Warfare now I've got my account back. I really should finally get around to finishing Valhalla but I don't think I can be bothered.

Counting down the days for Mass Effect

Soldato
I've just finished Bioshock and Bioshock 2; I bought the full remastered collection. Outstanding games. I'm looking forward to playing the DLC and then moving onto Infinite. All for less than 5 quid. Can't go wrong.

Soldato
Did you have any crashes playing the first two games?

Funny you should ask. In the first one, no. Not a single crash. In the second (which I only finished 30mins ago), I was crashing frequently toward the end of the game. It got so bad that I was considering leaving it and just reading up about how it concluded.

Soldato
I've just finished Bioshock and Bioshock 2; I bought the full remastered collection. Outstanding games. I'm looking forward to playing the DLC and then moving onto Infinite. All for less than 5 quid. Can't go wrong.

Infinite is amazing IMO, well they all are to be honest. I’d love to play that for the first time again :p.

Associate
Back to playing Skyrim; Special Edition this time. Used Wabbajack to download and install an 800+ mod pack automatically. What fantastic tool it is and it's not just for Skyrim either.

Soldato
Just started disco elysium final cut. Really weird point and click graphic adventure with lots of dialogue and characters. You start out passed out in a run down apartment talking to different parts of your brain. Intriguing so far...

Associate
Just started disco elysium final cut. Really weird point and click graphic adventure with lots of dialogue and characters. You start out passed out in a run down apartment talking to different parts of your brain. Intriguing so far...
I had absolutely bugger all to do with the making of that game but I love it so much I get a weird feeling of joy and pride whenever I see someone playing it for the first time

Back
Top Bottom