• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
The Xbox headset head band could do with a few more botches, I’m at the maximum and it’s just about fit around my head to go over my ears. This doesn’t happen with my sennheisers or Sony or others.

I had the same problem. Really disappointing. I was quite happy with everything apart from the fit. I wound up returning it. Just going to use my Razer Opus via the included 3.5mm cable for now as they sound excellent and fit well (and not even on max extension).

I had the exact same issue with the Xbox One Stereo Headset too. It's like nobody on Microsoft's design team has a large head :(

Caporegime
Started playing GTA V again. Only had 360 version so never played the One version. I got up to doing Trevor Missions. Turned on today to find out instant on had rebooted the game and for some reason auto save was switched off and now I need to start all the way from the beginning :(.

Instant on is a lovely feature but it need to make sure games are saved!

Caporegime
OP
So today we got another 74! games with FPS Boost. The full list is here - https://majornelson.com/fpsboost/

Notable personal highlights include -

Alien Isolation (1080p60)
Assassin's Creed Ezio (1080p60)
Dragon Age Inquisition (900p60)
Sleeping Dogs (1080p60)

There are a few X-enhanced games like Far Cry 5 and New Dawn but they suffer from fallback to the "S" version like others so there's no 4K60 unfortunately.

Man of Honour
So today we got another 74! games with FPS Boost. The full list is here - https://majornelson.com/fpsboost/

Sleeping Dogs (1080p60)

There are a few X-enhanced games like Far Cry 5 and New Dawn but they suffer from fallback to the "S" version like others so there's no 4K60 unfortunately.

That’s a lot of games! It’s a shame they are sacrificing resolution.

Seems Just Cause 4 is on the way to game pass. Meant to be slightly better with the patches. Something to play after destroy all humans :) - I love game pass (especially the install on day 1 option). Oh, and Steep. Excellent.

Soldato

Sleeping Dogs (1080p60)

Resolutions are a bit lack luster aren't they considering the age of the games

Man of Honour
Resolution matters very little to the visual quality of the game when all other aspects (textures and graphics settings) are equal, but the jump from 30 to 60 FPS make an immense difference.

Caporegime
OP
Resolution matters very little to the visual quality of the game when all other aspects (textures and graphics settings) are equal, but the jump from 30 to 60 FPS make an immense difference.

Damnation. It’s gotta feel better fighting those dragons at 60fps now. :( Too many hours on PS4 Inquisition to change now.

Soldato
That’s a lot of games! It’s a shame they are sacrificing resolution.

Seems Just Cause 4 is on the way to game pass. Meant to be slightly better with the patches. Something to play after destroy all humans :) - I love game pass (especially the install on day 1 option). Oh, and Steep. Excellent.

I hope it's enhanced somehow. It looks like a ps3 game on the ps5, absolutely awful.

https://twitter.com/NoxiaPsn/status/1335700346946154500?s=19

Soldato

Sleeping Dogs (1080p60)

I am glad we can disable the FPS boost, I seen a recent eurogamer video, and it was a RPG on the ps5, the game couldnt reach 30fps target on ps4 pro, on the ps5 update they unlocked 60fps and now it cant reach 60fps. But DF were unable to find a way to cap the framerate to 30 on the ps5, and when they set the console to 1080p it didnt fix it either. Dev's really need to get the mindset the target fps should be locked not occasionally hit, this is why I am glad MS allow you you to turn it off on the Xbox.

Back
Top Bottom