Show Us Your Motors!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Well that is unacceptable. Come back when you have magazine worthy pictures. This is ocuk at the end of the day.

I do like the 140s, just a shame that they're often owned and driven by complete...
lol, I spent whole bank holiday weekend in a car looking at M Cars and M lites, the final decision was between E92 V8 vs M140i. The M140i was the more sensible/practical decision out of the bunch and best argument for me... TURBO! :D

Yeah, I went to see a few and one guy must have said Pops&Bangs 20 times during the test drive alone...

Soldato
Soldato
Picked up an M140i yesterday, seeing as the older Jap cars are fetching crazy money this seems like a bargain car ATM!. I only gave it a quick rinse to get rid of all the salt, it'll get a full detail and paint protection at some point when the weather gets better. I'm in two minds how crazy I want to go with it... First thing on the list will be to get xHP Stage 3, but this will happen once the box gets serviced (I know BMW says it doesn't need servicing, but I call it BS)

The spec on this is pretty crazy, has adaptive suspenion, HK, ProNav, Cruise Control, Heated Seats, PDC etc.

For now only have this photo, I'm too tired to go places and take fancy photos. :o

Nice, how much roughly did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
I am in the market for M135i/M140i but pricing is all over the shop

Soldato
IiZdoE6h.jpg

Huge improvement to handling with the new front geo. As standard you have 0 camber to try and get more caster so the crazy road grabbing / ditch finding characteristics are somewhat reduced. I changed recently to -1.5 degrees camber and lost about a degree of caster, for sure it's more grabby/darty on the road but the handling improvement more than makes up for it. It no longer understeers when leant on and is actually nice and neutral now, can balance on the throttle nicely and when it does start to slip all 4 wheels do so together more or less.

Also changed to Ferodo DS2500 all round. While the stock brakes are exceptional for a road car from factory these add that bit more confidence and also change the brake bias a touch which reduces dive. Thumbs up all round, can't wait for my other track days now :cool:

Soldato
@Regy53 Woah, one of the coolest vehicles posted here that

Cheers, its certainly different. I really am so pleased i waited for the right one to come up. There’s so many rot boxes here in the Uk with spaceship miles usually from the states.

I have a head unit conversion thing on order for it from the states, will allow a single din. Then upgrade my 4x 6x4 speakers. That should hopefully add a nicer interface.

OcUK Staff
An old photo my mate sent me when I was living down South back in 2009/10 and we decided to put a new clutch in the Mustang.

Not wot u want on a sunny day.jpg

There was a lot of swearing that day, those gear boxes aint so easy to bench press. :D
I do miss that car, shame it no longer exist. :(

OcUK Staff
Did it get written off?

From what I gather, it was first crashed only panel damage, then repaired with shoddy bodykit, then got blown up due to adding nitrous (I'd tuned engine to 592HP which was safe limit, so nitrous no doubt blew it apart), engine repaired/replaced and then crashed again and written off. :(

One a kind been a #666 car as Saleen don't normally do the number 666.

Back
Top Bottom