Eternals - 5th November 2021

Spider-Man: No Way Home - 17th December 2021

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - 25th March 2022

Thor: Love and Thunder - 6th May 2022

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - 8th July 2022

The Marvels - 11th November 2022

And-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - 17th February 2023

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3 - 5th May 2023

And... maybe... Possibly... A tease for a Fantastic 4 movie?

4 movies this year, 4 next year, and 2 for 2023 so far. :eek:

I'm ok with that. Be good to get to go to my local independent cinema again.

I have less interest since the end of Phase 3 and the Infinity Saga, but Marvel seem to be putting out good brain off movies consistently, so I'll give them a watch.

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Dr Strange, still the best Marvel movie by far for me.

Spider man, black panther and Ant man I will watch but not that fussed about.

Permabanned
Will watch them all and probably enjoy them but not actually bothered about any of it. Bit super heroed out lately, seems to be endless. :) (Though I did re watch Infinity War and Endgame this weekend as wife had not seen them and got tired of explaining stuff :cry:)

Man of Honour
OP
Could've done with leaving out the footage of the American whooptards in the cinema.

I went to a midnight showing. Wasn't far off what we had here too. It was the die hard fans. Especially when Cap got Mjolnor. Go 3 weeks in and it'd be a lot more normal.

They've set the bar too high with the previous 3 phases that I fear it's only downhill from here on out

True. Didn't really have an utter turd un 23 movies. Personally I think Incredible Hulk was the weakest, but even that was fun.

Soldato
I went to a midnight showing. Wasn't far off what we had here too. It was the die hard fans. Especially when Cap got Mjolnor. Go 3 weeks in and it'd be a lot more normal.

True. Didn't really have an utter turd un 23 movies. Personally I think Incredible Hulk was the weakest, but even that was fun.
I can't understand clapping at films:confused:. Also wonder how they're going to do black panther as he died from throat cancer didn't he?

Soldato
Also wonder how they're going to do black panther as he died from throat cancer didn't he?

It was the other end, colon cancer.

I'm wondering if they'll keep T'Challa and use a stand-in plus Deep Fake technology for the parts where he isn't wearing a mask. These days they can be very convincing when done by teenager in their bedroom, so I imagine with all the resources Marvel, and Disney, have at hand it should be easily doable.

Soldato
They've said they're not recasting T'Challa or CGI'ing Chadwick in and will look to solve this rather large problem via writing.

Phase 4 - going a bit multiverse/cosmic... hopefully we'll get the abstract entities and Celestial stuff as that's my favourite Marvel tbh, Earth stuff is boring.

Caporegime
They've said they're not recasting T'Challa or CGI'ing Chadwick in and will look to solve this rather large problem via writing.

Phase 4 - going a bit multiverse/cosmic... hopefully we'll get the abstract entities and Celestial stuff as that's my favourite Marvel tbh, Earth stuff is boring.
Phase 4 is definitely going a bit more magical and cosmic that’s for certain.

Back
Top Bottom