FIFA 21

Caporegime
He's supposed to be unreal, enjoy.

He's fantastic, something about his unique body type means his dribbling is still brilliant for his height. The best finisher I've used this year with probably the most broken finesse shot in the game even against the autoblocks. His pace also feels different, regularly outsprinting some of the fullbacks at CB. He's not going to be used by the 2400 skill rating guys due to lacking 5-star skills but I ended up finishing the rest of my WL games yesterday as he's the best card I've had in a long time.

I finished 17-13, gave the last 2 wins to my opponents. Later games were a breeze, my first 5 were hell on earth.

Anyone using TOTY/TOTS Bruno? He's going to be my next purchase, just waiting for him to drop a little more hopefully.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow my pack luck has just changed for the better... just opened two more ultimate packs saved from the 2 for 1 days:

1st pack - TOTS Salah and gold van dijk

2nd pack - TOTS Gundogan and TOTs Joao Cancelo

Shocked!

Permabanned
Been rinsing the 80+ PL player SBC on the web app, so far TOTS Ederson(already had but can sell my tradeable now), TOTS Son (doesnt fit my team so super sub :D), also random Saudi TOTS CB from another upgrade SBC.

Gonna continue till no players left. :cry:

*edit, TOTS Soucek too
*edit, and out of common golds now, not too shabby

Last edited:
Soldato
Been rinsing the 80+ PL player SBC on the web app, so far TOTS Ederson(already had but can sell my tradeable now), TOTS Son (doesnt fit my team so super sub :D), also random Saudi TOTS CB from another upgrade SBC.

Gonna continue till no players left. :cry:

*edit, TOTS Soucek too
*edit, and out of common golds now, not too shabby

I've just done 3 or 4 and pack tots Kane, not usable but decent fodder.

Permabanned
lols, rinsed my bronzes and silvers this morning, did that SBC a few more times, got TOTS Cancelo :cry:

So this is quite good fun. With the Cancelo drop I might be able to offload Wan Bissaka and replace Bale with TOTS Salah. Dunno why but Bale just seems slow.

cy1qh85.png

Caporegime
Nice squad, mine is fairly similar. I did Bale as I had duplicate fodder to get rid of and I don't find him that bad. I'm hoping Mahrez gets a CL MOTM card though as I didn't do his HL SBC.

Still got almost 4 mil to spend but can't pull the trigger on anyone. Moments Eto'o looks incredible on paper but I've heard he's not that great.

Back
Top Bottom