UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 6th May 2021]

Caporegime
Should be 1-2, again PSG can’t finish and City bury everything (That Foden doesn’t touch)

I just said to the wife all he had to to was land it anywhere in that corner as defenders were all on the half way line. He just pumped it into space.

If it was a quick move and identified of the back of retaining the ball quickly you could make a case but really it had forever to develop and took Zinchenki away from goal lol

fez

fez

Caporegime
City are living dangerously like they did in the first half last game. I'm sure the commentators will completely forget that though and try and make out like City have had one of the greatest CL nights ever.

So Stones literally makes out like an albatross and thats OK but we debate whether any contact in the box should be a penalty / foul.

Associate
Rumours that he is going to be up for sale in the summer. Wouldn't surprise me. Hes too individual and doesn't offer enough to the team for the issues he causes. Hes a useful player to break down defences but I doubt he wants to be a bit part player.

I thought he was peps go to man for last few seasons too.

Caporegime
DT made a quote on AFTV and whilst he is a strange old chap. He was right in the fact that a Arsenal Vs Man Utd final would more than likely have higher viewing figures than a Chelsea Vs Man City.

Kinda stating the obvious, two massive fan bases compared to two relatively small ones?

Soldato
Another big game, another anonymous Neymar performance so far, done nothing apart from roll on the floor. So over rated.
He really is bang average. Sometimes he'll do something incredible, and he's good enough to bang them in against weaker teams, but he offers so little in tough matches

Edit: ok bang average is pushing it - he's obviously good, but he's so short of his reputation

Back
Top Bottom