UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 6th May 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Can't say I have noticed much hate for City on here at all. I've complained about how i'm surprised the commentators can get their words out with Citys **** so far down their throats but beyond that its been pretty tame in here.

That was tasty from Foden, deserved a goal.

Soldato
Can't say I have noticed much hate for City on here at all. I've complained about how i'm surprised the commentators can get their words out with Citys **** so far down their throats but beyond that its been pretty tame in here.

That was tasty from Foden, deserved a goal.
Yeah agreed. Bored of the commentators salivating over them, but they fully deserve to be in this position and have totally outplayed PSG

Caporegime
I guess we will agree to disagree. The first leg was all about luck apparently, yet I saw a brilliant second half performance.

They can still be lucky considering the first half, the two aren’t mutually exclusive? Also doesn’t sound a salty observation

fez

fez

Caporegime
I guess we will agree to disagree. The first leg was all about luck apparently, yet I saw a brilliant second half performance.

PSG could have scored 3-4 goals in the first half and City needed an awful goalkeeping mistake and a wall that evaporated to win the game. City played well in the second half but the way people talked about the game you would think that it was one of the all time great CL performances and City dominated PSG from first minute to last. The commentators were (like tonight), utterly biased and and falling over themselves to effuse about the simplest of things City did.

Caporegime
City on the verge of eclipsing everything from Liverpool, the league, the CL and even Istanbul :D

I mean the last decade they already have, it’s a formality they will win the most over a long period given the unlimited funding and most expensive squad

Back
Top Bottom